LifeMiles availability finder

Old Jul 10, 2022, 11:50 am

dlflyer00 could you please add BOG airport?
Etheereal likes this.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 4:44 pm

Programs: Air Krapistan Poop Points "Scooper Level"
"Note that the tool does try and auto-import any routes it finds. For example, if it searches for SFO/SIN and LM provides a SFO/ICN/SIN routing, it auto-imports SFO/ICN. It has to be >3k miles long, between two airports already in the system, in different regions, and non-stop/direct."

Does this mean that any USA to BKK which has no non stops would show up? Confused....Thanks
Old Jul 19, 2022, 5:59 am

Programs: OZ Diamond Plus, Marriott Gold
This is absolutely incredible! I haven't ever used LMs because it was always too much trouble, and even moreso after the award chart was pulled. But I am seriously considering them now simply because this exists.

It's so good I almost want to keep it a secret. That's how amazing this is.
dlflyer00 likes this.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 4:18 pm

Anyone else finding that Lifemiles availability isn't matching the tool?

For instance, both yesterday and today the tool has shown upcoming LH F availability as including various EWR-FRA and IAD-FRA routes. None of these show F for me. However I do see J availability. Tried logging out and in, no dice.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by pibrahim
Anyone else finding that Lifemiles availability isn't matching the tool?

For instance, both yesterday and today the tool has shown upcoming LH F availability as including various EWR-FRA and IAD-FRA routes. None of these show F for me. However I do see J availability. Tried logging out and in, no dice.
Yeah, unfortunately LM seems to recently be having trouble showing F availability on their site. You should still see the F space as bookable on UA and other *A partners, but for whatever reason it won’t show on LM.

Who knows why, since my tool is calling LM’s APIs… seems there is an issue over the last week or two.
Statman and IndyHoosier like this.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 9:39 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I suspect Lifemiles may have been blocking (from showing publicly) premium cabin space that is actually available to it but for which it doesn’t want to pay.

A switch happened so suddenly a couple of weeks back and across enough airlines with business class awards, that it couldn’t be chalked up to the operating carriers all moving in lock step to cut AV off from premium cabin space but not so much for economy class space.
IndyHoosier and mildfrequence like this.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 10:36 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I'm with you on this, but on the fence if it is deliberate or sheer incompetence when making website / internet booking engine updates. Hoping for the later, even though it wouldn't be very reassuring either

No / much less premium cabin space (not that there is lots to start with ), no one in their right mind would still buy Lifemiles. YMMV.
rt23456p likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 3:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Amazing tool, but you still run into the problem of not actually being able to book flights that show available.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 8:25 pm

Could you add routes to/from TLV?
  • EWR-TLV
  • SFO-TLV
  • IAD-TLV
  • ORD-TLV
Old Jul 27, 2022, 9:05 pm
yrs

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, WN CP
Please add routes from USA to India (IAD-DEL)

Could you please add IAD-DEL? or Any USA airport to HYD? Please?
I do not mind trans-Atlantic or Trans-Pacific. Pretty please?
I have extremely special interest in these routes. Kindly help me.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 9:11 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by demue
I'm with you on this, but on the fence if it is deliberate or sheer incompetence when making website / internet booking engine updates. Hoping for the later, even though it wouldn't be very reassuring either

No / much less premium cabin space (not that there is lots to start with ), no one in their right mind would still buy Lifemiles. YMMV.
Even without premium cabin space, I’m buying them still because it effectively caps/reduces my last minute short-haul flight costs in some non-North American markets. Well, I was buying them until around 20-26 hours ago — not today.

The OP’s tool is helpful. It’s AV that is suppressing availability using their miles for partner airline flights. Whether it’s due to financial calculation, incompetence or both, AV is not showing all the availability that is out there. And this could be why the OP’s tool shows more space than Lifemiles allows us to book.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 1:31 am

Programs: UA GS 2.2MM / UC / AS Gold 75K / Bonvoy Plat / Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dlflyer00
Yeah, unfortunately LM seems to recently be having trouble showing F availability on their site. You should still see the F space as bookable on UA and other *A partners, but for whatever reason it won’t show on LM.

Who knows why, since my tool is calling LM’s APIs… seems there is an issue over the last week or two.
In this scenario, would I be able to call in to LM and ticket LH F over the phone (with fee)?
Old Aug 4, 2022, 2:38 am

can you please add ORD to CUN
Old Aug 4, 2022, 3:35 am

Thanks so much for building this! Could you please add:
YYZ-LHR
SEA-IST
Old Aug 7, 2022, 1:13 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Even without premium cabin space, I’m buying them still because it effectively caps/reduces my last minute short-haul flight costs in some non-North American markets. Well, I was buying them until around 20-26 hours ago — not today.

The OP’s tool is helpful. It’s AV that is suppressing availability using their miles for partner airline flights. Whether it’s due to financial calculation, incompetence or both, AV is not showing all the availability that is out there. And this could be why the OP’s tool shows more space than Lifemiles allows us to book.

I love lifemiles. I spend 400k miles this year with them. Yes you need to flexible but still flying in bussiness for 63k miles plus $100 is a rock bottom price.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.