Wiki Posts
Search

LifeMiles availability finder

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2022, 7:20 pm

Please add ORD-VIE
Old Jun 21, 2022, 9:53 am

Programs: AI, BA
dlflyer00 that's an amazing website! thanks a ton mate!
if possible, please add DEL-HND, DEL/BOM/MAA-NRT & BLR-SFO, TIA!
Old Jun 21, 2022, 4:36 pm

In my perfect world, the current version of this fantastic award engine would be free and the future version with every airport served by SA would be via a paid membership. I wonder if there is a way to stop brokers from eating up all our award space with the $89 version?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 11:00 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
A big thank you to the OP for this, most helpful to save some time trying to go through various city pairs to get an indication of what may be available.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 2:03 am

If able, please add ORD - MNL and ORD - SGN. Thank you.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by bittihuduga
thank you again.
when you can please add ADD-BLR
Thanks, added. Will add NRT/HND<->India soon as well. A lot of the other suggestions aren't direct routes, which I can't easily add without clogging up the displayed availability. Maybe in the future it will be possible, but the # of routes with just direct availability is already high.

Also, what is up with the lack of LH F? I hope it is not just my tool broken, seems there is quite a shortage.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by elusive1
In my perfect world, the current version of this fantastic award engine would be free and the future version with every airport served by SA would be via a paid membership. I wonder if there is a way to stop brokers from eating up all our award space with the $89 version?
Is SA = Singapore Airlines? I wonder if there is even realistic availability for them on LifeMiles... I did snag SIN/JFK via Alaska miles last minute a few months ago, but feels unlikely these days.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 1:20 am

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
As i liked the tool in the first 10 seconds, i regret it by now.
Seats fly away within seconds through the alert function. Almost every first seat is gone. So are some some routes.
This is - sorry - to easy for anybody right now. this may be good in the first for Lifemiles itself, but will break it all.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 1:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Onewhoknows
As i liked the tool in the first 10 seconds, i regret it by now.
Seats fly away within seconds through the alert function. Almost every first seat is gone. So are some some routes.
This is - sorry - to easy for anybody right now. this may be good in the first for Lifemiles itself, but will break it all.
I think it is just summer travel demand appearing at the same time as I released my tool. It is not that popular (although I am flattered), only a few alerts per day are firing at all, so it’s not like 100 people have alerts for one F route or anything.

Just makes it more obvious that either LH is withholding, or has already sold a lot of capacity lately.
nrgetik likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 1:40 am

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Hi,

yes, i just re-checkd. LH F is open in T-14 on sevarel flights on Miles and more. So they pulled the inventory from Lifemiles or even star alliance
Old Jun 24, 2022, 6:51 am
FMX

Great tool, thank you so much for making it!

Would it be possible to show the airlines for which there is availability or allow filtering by airlines (or both)? It would be great to have it shown as text in the results (not as an icon or in the tooltip) so that I can use my browser's "find text in page" function on it.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 8:10 am

Programs: UA, DL, AA,SQ no status on any
Awesome tool, thanks OP
Could you please add UA direct flight EWR-NCE and NCE-EWR
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FMX
Great tool, thank you so much for making it!

Would it be possible to show the airlines for which there is availability or allow filtering by airlines (or both)? It would be great to have it shown as text in the results (not as an icon or in the tooltip) so that I can use my browser's "find text in page" function on it.
Thanks! I added this data to the tooltip for now. I know it is not exactly what you wanted, but I am not sure it makes sense to add it to the table for now. In the future, I might be able to add another sort field for airlines, like there is right now for regions.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by dlflyer00
Is SA = Singapore Airlines? I wonder if there is even realistic availability for them on LifeMiles... I did snag SIN/JFK via Alaska miles last minute a few months ago, but feels unlikely these days.

Sorry, my bad.
I meant Star Alliance
Old Jun 26, 2022, 9:53 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by dlflyer00
For some reason probably related to the bilateral contract between Alaska Airlines and Singapore Airlines, Alaska has different award space availability for SQ flights than Star Alliances airlines in general get for SQ flights.

I would find it useful if you could IAD-CPH, ORD-CPH, EWR-CPH, SFO-CPH, LAX-CPH, YYZ-CPH, MIA-CPH, BOS-CPH, ORD-ARN, EWR-ARN, EWR-OSL, LAX-ARN, YYZ-ARN, MIA-ARN. Thanks.
dlflyer00 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.