Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LifeMiles availability finder

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2022, 10:42 am

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
This is awesome! Thank you so much on behalf of all (tortured) Lifemiles users. Not sure if it's just me but a few of the route/dates I checked for J/F showed in the table but not in the Lifemiles website. Could mean no more availability but also some were checked <30min earlier

Last edited by kq747; Jun 7, 2022 at 10:50 am
Old Jun 7, 2022, 12:42 pm

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Please add
FRA-HND
MUC-HND

Thank you
dlflyer00 likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 1:08 pm

Please

HND - BKK
BKK - HND

ICN - BKK
BKK - ICN

NRT - BKK
BKK - NRT
dlflyer00 likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by kq747
This is awesome! Thank you so much on behalf of all (tortured) Lifemiles users. Not sure if it's just me but a few of the route/dates I checked for J/F showed in the table but not in the Lifemiles website. Could mean no more availability but also some were checked <30min earlier
Interesting; do you have any examples that you could share? It's worth noting that LifeMiles has several different "search types" for different airlines, I believe the site is always using the "Star Alliance" search type. You might not see it if you're using "Smart Search" or something.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 6:35 pm

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
I was looking at F for HND-JFK/LAX. I did select ANA as the airline. The big calendar shows the blue dots per usual which matches your tool but upon clicking the date you see Not Available. This was HND-LAX

Old Jun 7, 2022, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Very weird! I am able to find this availability on the LifeMiles site. I do not know if it's applicable to what happened to you, but the LifeMiles site often blocks legitimate visitors from searching and it will not tell you this is happening -- it will just show "Not available" like in your screenshot. You might consider trying on another computer/in incognito and see if it starts showing up.

Old Jun 8, 2022, 10:18 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, Hyatt Privé, Impresario, Four Seasons, Marriott Stars, Rosewood Elite
Can you add Canadian airports (ie. YYZ) to LIS flights
Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:20 am

This is awesome work and is so useful. Especially as award availability is hard to find on LM these days.

It would be very nice if you can add some more routes from europe to asia.

LH and TG
FRA-BKK
​FRA-SIN
​FRA-HKG
FRA-HKT

Eva air or austrian

VIE-BKK
AMS-BKK
dlflyer00 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 12:39 pm

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Diamond | Finnair Plus Gold
Could you please add Scandinavian hubs OSL, CPH, ARN to the main airports in the US (EWR,JFK,SFO,LAX,IAD)?

Last edited by zabsko; Jun 12, 2022 at 12:39 pm Reason: typo
Old Jun 12, 2022, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Michal Zabicki
Could you please add Scandinavian hubs OSL, CPH, ARN to the main airports in the US (EWR,JFK,SFO,LAX,IAD)?
Thanks, I've added some CPH<->USA routes. If I missed any direct ones feel free to mention them!

I've also expanded the availability checks to cover 45-60 days for most routes, to help cover more of the summer. Ideally, most routes will hit 60-90 days soon, but I don't want to slow anything down too much.
onetouchpass likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 4:01 pm

Great stuff

If you have time please add more to and from both AV Hubs, SAL & BOG
Old Jun 14, 2022, 1:28 pm
Ambassador, LATAM

Programs: LATAM, Lifemiles
This looks very interesting/useful! It would be great to have some routes from LIM... thanks!

LIM-EWR
LIM-IAH
LIM-SAL
LIM-BOG
LIM-MEX
LIM-PTY
Old Jun 14, 2022, 5:26 pm

Programs: SK, LH
nice and easy way to search...great work.
i just noticed fra-indian airports are already on the list.
please add
ist-bom
ist-dublin
fra-blr
seanp7 likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 12:06 am
Original Poster

I have added a new type of alerts that I call "cabin alerts", but basically it is what most people are going to want for finding LH F. It allows creating an alert for any availability departing from or arriving to the airport you choose.

For example, you can create an alert for any First Class availability landing in MUC in the month of July. It's available at https://awards.pnr.sh/alerts/cabin enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback!
Old Jun 17, 2022, 4:57 am

Programs: SK, LH
thank you again.
when you can please add ADD-BLR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.