LifeMiles availability finder

Old May 31, 22, 5:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Iíve tried setting an alert for NRT-SFO for July 10, 2022 for biz and f, and it comes back as a route you donít check. Your list had it searched for 45 days out.
Old May 31, 22, 10:05 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Silver
Originally Posted by dlflyer00 View Post
Great catch, I have added BOS/MUC as well as CLT/MUC. I also just built and released a region filter, which should make it easier to add more routes. Added some more Asia routes to start.

The other constraint with adding new routes is that it slows down tracking other routes, unless I make it look for availability faster (which could get it banned). It should be fine for now.
JFK-MUC also has F (recent add).
dlflyer00 likes this.
Old May 31, 22, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by seanp7 View Post
JFK-MUC also has F (recent add).
Thanks, added.

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero View Post
Iíve tried setting an alert for NRT-SFO for July 10, 2022 for biz and f, and it comes back as a route you donít check. Your list had it searched for 45 days out.
This seems to work for me; I suspect there might have been a space or something before/after the airport codes. I added something to trim any unnecessary spaces from those fields, so it should hopefully work now!
seanp7 likes this.
Old Jun 1, 22, 7:36 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
I just have to say I think your award finder is a real game changer with Lifemiles. Thank you so much!

Just wondering if itís not too much trouble, would you be able to add Vancouver air Canada routes? I know they have some availability to Australia, canít recall if theyíre back flying to New Zealand. eg YVR-BNE or AKL. I see you have YVR-SYD.

Otherwise Iím still super happy with your search tool.
mildfrequence likes this.

Last edited by NZbutterfly; Jun 1, 22 at 8:17 pm
Old Jun 1, 22, 11:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NZbutterfly View Post
I just have to say I think your award finder is a real game changer with Lifemiles. Thank you so much!

Just wondering if itís not too much trouble, would you be able to add Vancouver air Canada routes? I know they have some availability to Australia, canít recall if theyíre back flying to New Zealand. eg YVR-BNE or AKL. I see you have YVR-SYD.

Otherwise Iím still super happy with your search tool.
Added a bunch of AC routes from YVR/YYZ. Also added a few new routes for ZRH and GRU, and added Europe<->JNB routes. Let me know if anything else would be useful! (I guess I need to add a form on the site to suggest new routes.)
seanp7 and NZbutterfly like this.
Old Jun 2, 22, 2:24 pm

This is great! So much nicer than trying to find something with the lifemiles website, thanks!

Would it be possible to add DEL/BOM/BLR routes? they have LF F from FRA atleast.
Old Jun 2, 22, 6:09 pm

Please
SJO - FRA
PTY - IST
SJO - EWR
Old Jun 2, 22, 10:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NHarmonia View Post
This is great! So much nicer than trying to find something with the lifemiles website, thanks!

Would it be possible to add DEL/BOM/BLR routes? they have LF F from FRA atleast.
Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
Please
SJO - FRA
PTY - IST
SJO - EWR
Added some of these! I think SJO/EWR is too short for now though (narrowbody and <5hr).
Old Jun 2, 22, 10:57 pm

This is fantastic work. You should really think about charging a reasonable monthly fee or a membership to use.

MEX - DXB
PTY - DXB
LAX - SGN
LAX - BKK
NZbutterfly likes this.
Old Jun 3, 22, 9:15 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
I've just been through some of the Asia to North America routes and found some extras that weren't listed currently:
NRT- ORD, IAH, JFK
HND- SEA, ORD, YVR
KIX- SFO
ICN- SEA
HKG- YVR, SFO
TPE- LAX, SFO, SEA, IAH, ORD, YVR, JFK
SIN- LAX, SEA

Oceania to North America:
BNE- YVR with Air Canada
AKL- HNL, LAX, YVR, ORD, IAH, JFK (This feels like a joke as Air NZ rarely releases award seats but they have had some rewards and was literally the reason I signed up to Lifemiles - cheaper to buy LM vs using our own airpoint dollars or crossing fingers for upgrades to come through)

Asia - Oceania
AKL- SIN, TPE, HKG, ICN, NRT, PVG, DPS (DPS is a seasonal route)
BKK - SYD, BNE, AKL
SYD- HND
TPE- BNE
SIN- BNE, MEL, ADL, PER, CNS (CNS is around 6h45 with narrow body but lieflat seats, Perth is >5h with widebody lieflat)

I have to agree with elusive1... it's incredibly easy to use and I think the value is obvious. Good luck with it whatever you decide!
Thank you again.
dlflyer00 likes this.

Last edited by NZbutterfly; Jun 3, 22 at 9:23 am
Old Jun 4, 22, 8:50 am

Amazing, have been wishing something like this existed

Please add FRA-BKK / BKK-FRA, essential for flying from Australia to Europe

Used many times in the past but hard to find availability now
Old Jun 4, 22, 2:10 pm

Please add
BOG-MAD
BOG-BCN
SJO-MAD
SJO-BCN
Old Jun 5, 22, 4:44 pm

Really great tool, thank you! The Lifemiles website wasn't even letting me log-in earlier so this saves a lot of time & frustration to just check if they have the same availability as United.
Old Jun 5, 22, 10:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
please add:
vie-jfk
vie-hnd
vie-ord
zrh-sfo
Old Jun 6, 22, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NZbutterfly View Post
I've just been through some of the Asia to North America routes and found some extras that weren't listed currently:
NRT- ORD, IAH, JFK
HND- SEA, ORD, YVR
KIX- SFO
ICN- SEA
HKG- YVR, SFO
TPE- LAX, SFO, SEA, IAH, ORD, YVR, JFK
SIN- LAX, SEA

Oceania to North America:
BNE- YVR with Air Canada
AKL- HNL, LAX, YVR, ORD, IAH, JFK (This feels like a joke as Air NZ rarely releases award seats but they have had some rewards and was literally the reason I signed up to Lifemiles - cheaper to buy LM vs using our own airpoint dollars or crossing fingers for upgrades to come through)

Asia - Oceania
AKL- SIN, TPE, HKG, ICN, NRT, PVG, DPS (DPS is a seasonal route)
BKK - SYD, BNE, AKL
SYD- HND
TPE- BNE
SIN- BNE, MEL, ADL, PER, CNS (CNS is around 6h45 with narrow body but lieflat seats, Perth is >5h with widebody lieflat)

I have to agree with elusive1... it's incredibly easy to use and I think the value is obvious. Good luck with it whatever you decide!
Thank you again.
Thank you for all the route suggestions (to quoted post and others!) Working through them; some of these are not direct/presently operating, but I will add them as I see them running.

I have also added several new features to the routes page; you can search for a specific route, or click on the airport codes to search for flights departing from that specific airport.

Additionally, the table now sorts a bit smarter and sorting for a cabin class shows direct flights above connecting flights.

Search this Thread