Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Best Partner credit card to convert to LM miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2021, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

I was looking at the below page because I already have the Avianca Vuela. Vida only gives 20k LM points.

Out of the partner programs- AMEX Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou Points, Capital One Rewards, Brex Rewards which offers the best amount of instant points for LM miles after signing up for a new card?

https://www.lifemiles.com/credit-card/convert-point
Old Apr 21, 2021, 10:23 am

Programs: BA Gold
I'd go for Capital One which has 100K after $20k spend (for a total of $140k) but it's your call really. Citi premier might also be a good option along with 75k amex gold offer or 100k amex platinum offer (though platinum has a high annual fee)
Old May 1, 2021, 9:29 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Too many opportunities to purchase the miles at a discount. Waste of credit card points to transfer to LifeMiles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.