Club Lifemiles November didn't post

Old Dec 4, 2019, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Club Lifemiles November didn't post

My November miles for Club Lifemiles (the 12th month!) didn't post, which means I missed out on the biggest bonus. Did anyone else have similar problems? I emailed them through the site, but no response yet.
Old Dec 6, 2019, 9:15 am

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Originally Posted by whicuz
My November miles for Club Lifemiles (the 12th month!) didn't post, which means I missed out on the biggest bonus. Did anyone else have similar problems? I emailed them through the site, but no response yet.
Late one day, one week, one month? Contacted one day ago, one week ago, one month ago? Best guess the miles and the bonus miles will post eventually. Wait a few weeks for a response and the associated points.
Old Dec 8, 2019, 4:53 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Did your payment go through? You can always dispute a credit card payment for services not delivered which may stir things up at the LifeMiles end
Old Dec 18, 2019, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Originally Posted by RTWFF
Did your payment go through? You can always dispute a credit card payment for services not delivered which may stir things up at the LifeMiles end
So it turns out that it was probably because my card details had slightly changed. After a few back-and-forth emails, it turns out that you can delete the credit cards from your account and add a new one, which will process the payment. However, their system has a horrific bug where it won't accept any new payments (perhaps because my account is now in a bad state), and they would not refer the case to IT or accept that I was doing it correctly without screenshots of literally the entire process, starting from when I land on their page. It was a horrible example of customer service, and they essentially treated me like an idiot. Eventually they did forward the case to IT, but it took a couple of weeks of emails to prove that it was a problem on their end.

So TBD on whether my payment will ever get processed and I'll get my last bonus (convenient for them how that worked out).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.