Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

"No policy was found for the selected itinerary"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2018, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Once a somebody now a nobody

Hi all,

I booked a CDG-FRA-ORD business class award on LH connecting to UA using Lifemiles. There's been a few schedule changes but each time I went to both LM and LH sites and accepted the changes. All segments show as "CONFIRMED" on UA, LM, & LH websites as well as Checkmytrip. The only thing that worries me is when checking my trip on Lifemiles site there is a warning of "No policy was found for the selected itinerary". Does anyone know what this warning means? I'm thinking maybe because I haven't imputed my passport number yet, but not sure.

If anyone has any experience with this error please let me know.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 2:19 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Did you call AV to inquire about this error message?
Old Apr 13, 2018, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
Did you call AV to inquire about this error message?
Not yet. I was hoping it was something common that someone here would know what it was. Will try calling tomorrow and see if anyone at AV can tell me.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 1:50 am

Common message. Got that on many reservations. I suspect it is about baggage policy. You will most propably be good to go without any problems.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Just to report back, I called Lifemiles support and they said the ticket all looked fine. The agent wasn't quite sure what the issue was, but did mention luggage allowances as a possibility without me bringing it up.

I also emailed Lifemiles support with a screenshot of the reservation. They said the record and tickets were fine, but they can only assist with issues through their (Lifemiles) website and not Avianca's website. The screenshot i took was from Avianca.com. Is there anywhere on Lifemiles website I can view a current award ticket? I couldn't seem to locate that part of the Lifemiles website.

Thanks again for the responses.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 9:13 am

Programs: MSC Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, RCCL Platinum, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by chicago747
Just to report back, I called Lifemiles support and they said the ticket all looked fine. The agent wasn't quite sure what the issue was, but did mention luggage allowances as a possibility without me bringing it up.

I also emailed Lifemiles support with a screenshot of the reservation. They said the record and tickets were fine, but they can only assist with issues through their (Lifemiles) website and not Avianca's website. The screenshot i took was from Avianca.com. Is there anywhere on Lifemiles website I can view a current award ticket? I couldn't seem to locate that part of the Lifemiles website.

Thanks again for the responses.
I have that same error message. What did it mean to you? How did you make out?
Old May 15, 2019, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by Harmoncove
I have that same error message. What did it mean to you? How did you make out?
I am getting the same message - nobody in Avianca can help - did anyone fly after this message?
Old May 15, 2019, 5:07 pm

Programs: MSC Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, RCCL Platinum, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by bobby21
I am getting the same message - nobody in Avianca can help - did anyone fly after this message?
No problems. I actually had this msg on 2 separate trips. Everything was fine.
Old May 22, 2019, 8:17 am

Thanks harmoncove. Flying out tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.