Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

AV19 BCN - BOG more often canceled or heavily delayed than on time?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK Gold (*G)

I got 4 long haul legs in business class with Avianca on their 787s in the upcoming near future. My next trip BCN - BOG - CTG is in 1,5 weeks.

I am aware the Avianca have had problems with their 787 RR engines and that's have affected their already bad on time record. But when I took a look at the last few weeks flight info on AV19, BCN - BOG i realized that the odds heavily favor that Avianca won't even be able to get me to my destination without an extra night in Bogota. And that's if I'm lucky. There seem to be a huge risk that the flight from Europe wont depart at all.

Has this problem gotten worse recently or is this just a stretch of bad luck for AV?

Update and edit: Hm, I based this topic on what I saw on flightradar24 . Now when I'm having a look on flightaware it does not look quite as bad for AV19 for this period.

Last edited by Kajjan85; Dec 4, 2018 at 11:26 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.