Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Glitch Applying for Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Glitch Applying for Credit Card

Hi, I'm trying to apply for the credit card (using bonus code LM17WB for the extra 20K) and after putting in my personal information, it says "Unable to verify your information." Anyone else have this issue or know what's going on? Should I phone them to apply? This is my first experience with Avianca and I have 0 miles in my account.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:48 am

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Avianca (itself) won't be actually issuing a credit card so ask the bank like Credomatic or whoever what the message means.

Is this in Colombia or where? Maybe there is some kind of credit bureau there where they match info. And something does not match.

It's probably better to call the issuer than Avianca call centres anyway.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 10:27 am

Programs: Airline independent, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat
I have this same problem, am based in the US and tried varying the way I entered my apt number multiple times in case that was it (as second address line, using apt, using #). Any solutions? Never run into this before for any CC app

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.