Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AV A330 out of LAX Instead of the 787

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2019, 1:31 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium; WN A-list; UA Silver
Originally Posted by EqualOpp
so..why the change? Was expecting a 787 then I see it is the A330 for next year - 2020.
It seems to vary. I've been looking at LAX-BOG R/Ts. The outbound on Friday and Saturday on my possible dates (~March 21) are a330. The return on sunday (~April 5) is a 787.
I looks mostly at 330s with a few 787s thrown in. The replicated on other weekend dates around then. I would assume this means the sunday or monday outbound from LAX is a 787.
Based on the seatmaps, it is a 2-2-2 A330. If the max starts flying, COPA's full lie flat max9s are tempting as they're cheaper and likely a better seat, though the connection makes it 4 hours longer.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by RJ1
Browsing around, I am confused as to the business class configuration. I've seen some trip reports where it appears all five rows are in a single forward cabin, but other reports seem to suggest the configuration shown on seatguru... three rows in a forward cabin and then two rows behind the galley and lav.
Bumping this one up. Is it a 2 mini-cabin in business or just a single one? CheckMy Trip is showing the 2 mini-cabins layout (similar to seatguru) but the trip report's I've seen look like a single cabin.

Last edited by camilosanin; Oct 21, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.