Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LM Eva J

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2017, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

LM Eva J

was looking for the space about 2 weeks ago. Now back after 5 days in idle, noticed the changed UI - not a good thing.

There was sporadic dates of availability throughout the end of yr but now seems they are all gone, all "Sold out" under "Limited Seats" even for next week.

Anybody seeing the same? Anyway around that? Cannot seem to get the old UI anymore.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 6:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by ddjen11
was looking for the space about 2 weeks ago. Now back after 5 days in idle, noticed the changed UI - not a good thing.

There was sporadic dates of availability throughout the end of yr but now seems they are all gone, all "Sold out" under "Limited Seats" even for next week.

Anybody seeing the same? Anyway around that? Cannot seem to get the old UI anymore.
there is a huge thread in this forum for these kinds of questions. Suggest a merge by mods.

but, without you telling us your route and dates, how would anybody else see what you see?
Old Oct 6, 2017, 12:28 am

Programs: NH, JL, SQ
while i agree this thread should be merged, i want to echo that the new UI has gone to the dumps. searching SIN-ORD 10-12 months out, i cannot pull anything up using star alliance or smart search, nothing on OZ or BR, and i can only get it to show NH availability. even on regional, nonstop routes like BKK-TPE or SIN-ICN i cannot pull up anything for BR or OZ when i can see them on other *A search engines.

EDIT: TG too, absolutely nothing
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

TPE-IAH, TPE-LAX, TPE-SFO, one way till Dec , no J at all. ~ a week ago under old UI there were still some seats.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 4:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
if you really badly need the old ui, login then go to booking page then switch your country to "rest of the world", then keep switching randomly to different countries.
it is trial and error but it has consistently produced the old ui by the fourth or fifth country change. i suspect that some part of the site webservers are still running the old ui.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tokyoite
if you really badly need the old ui, login then go to booking page then switch your country to "rest of the world", then keep switching randomly to different countries.
this is amazing! thanks !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.