Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

The "what should bookable on LifeMiles, but isn't" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The "what should bookable on LifeMiles, but isn't" thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2019, 12:23 pm

Programs: Independent
I'm struggling to book a coach (!) award from JFK->LEJ via Munich that's available from Lufthansa via United. Does Avianca just not show the same availability?
Old Apr 26, 2019, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Have you searched for each sector individually? If both are showing individually, but not the complete end-to-end itinerary, you can request the flights via the screenshot method.

If one or more sectors are not available on LM, nothing you can do, even if they show on other booking engines.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 12:20 pm

Programs: Independent
Have you searched for each sector individually? If both are showing individually, but not the complete end-to-end itinerary, you can request the flights via the screenshot method.
Sadly they're not available. Oh well.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 1:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Hmm, any trick for finding flights to Trieste to display properly? I'm trying to find MUC to TRS or FRA to TRS but nothing is displayed... On United there is lots of award availability, but nothing on Avianca.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 1:24 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by A Little Cow
Hmm, any trick for finding flights to Trieste to display properly? I'm trying to find MUC to TRS or FRA to TRS but nothing is displayed... On United there is lots of award availability, but nothing on Avianca.
I redirect you to this thread (link), specifically to this post (link) for some hints.
Unfortunately, no "tricks" available unless you can dabble into browser coding Developer tools and do a lot of trial and error to force airport codes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.