Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Award Pricing Engine Pricing Economy Awards as First

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2016, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold

I was searching for LH F space from LAX to FRA and when I searched in the engine, it showed space every day, but when I clicked on the flights, it showed 1 UA and 1 LH flight, one in economy and one in business and none in first, yet the price was the first class price of 87,000 miles.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 6:21 am

Programs: Alaska. AA, Kris, QFF, Lifemiles, BA+
If you search for First, the new search algorithm will probably charge you for First, regardless of what you find.
Another Lifemiles "enhancement".
Old Jul 24, 2016, 7:15 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
And the chances to get LH F SFO/LAX-Germany with LM are very small to impossible...
Old Jul 24, 2016, 8:02 am

Yes, I've see that same. Did a simple search for business, the result showed nothing in business but availability in First on TK ?!?! When I forced TK as the airline, the J space showed up.

I'm just hoping it will mess up the other way around too ...
Old Jul 24, 2016, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by scibuff
Yes, I've see that same. Did a simple search for business, the result showed nothing in business but availability in First on TK ?!?! When I forced TK as the airline, the J space showed up.

I'm just hoping it will mess up the other way around too ...
I tried forcing the airline as OZ/NH and F awards just seem completely blacked out, even on very normal routings like JFK-ICN, and even when the F awards show up when I'm not forcing the airline.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 10:13 am

deleted D

Last edited by MasterJ; Jul 24, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Old Jul 24, 2016, 9:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
seems like a major bug. F searches return all segments in C only, C serches have Y segments only etc....have they blocked F for most airlines?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.