Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca Amigo membership

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2017, 1:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
I have been unable to see my statement or card on the Avianca.com.br site for quite a few weeks now. Going to Meus Puntos results in a redirect to the homepage. I tried different browsers and a VPN. Is there a workaround? I need to check if flights credited correctly.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 1:11 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph
I have been unable to see my statement or card on the Avianca.com.br site for quite a few weeks now. Going to Meus Puntos results in a redirect to the homepage. I tried different browsers and a VPN. Is there a workaround? I need to check if flights credited correctly.
Please email them. They jnow their website is crap but don't seem to be doing anything about it.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph
It is working now. Go check it out!

Snacky
Old Apr 1, 2017, 4:56 am

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
Just checked my current status which would have expired now (like so many here on FT status matched with an expiry date 31/3) but once logged in the webpage still shows "You are level Gold" and "Atualizado em:04/01/2017". There is only a handfull points from a couple of TG flights.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by Great_circle
Just checked my current status which would have expired now (like so many here on FT status matched with an expiry date 31/3) but once logged in the webpage still shows "You are level Gold" and "Atualizado em:04/01/2017". There is only a handfull points from a couple of TG flights.
I'm pretty sure they eventually will downgrade all accounts no longer eligible for their former higher status.

Snacky
Old Apr 1, 2017, 12:15 pm

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
Originally Posted by Snacky
I'm pretty sure they eventually will downgrade all accounts no longer eligible for their former higher status.

Snacky
Absolutely
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by Great_circle
Absolutely
... and they absolutely haven't done so (yet)

Snacky
Old Apr 12, 2017, 12:36 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Has anyone flown and used their O6*G after the expiry date? Does it still show gold?
Old Apr 12, 2017, 6:30 am

Programs: JJ OW Emerald, TK*G, O6*G, Smiles Diamond, IC Amb, Le Club Platinum, former LH SEN (miss it!)
Avianca Brazil will start to fly from GRU to MIA next June so I've being talking to them a bit in the last few days. As they website do, they still recognize my Diamond status on the phone.

When I asked about being downgraded to Gold, the answer was that the system is still processing the downgrades but they don't expect it to occur in less than 15 days. I'd say there is a good chance that those who were Gold in Amigo still keep this status as of today within the whole alliance.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 12:26 pm
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Has anyone flown and used their O6*G after the expiry date? Does it still show gold?
Yes, the system still showed *gold.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 11:16 am

They reported to expect downgrades to be done by mid-may.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by amigoflyer
They reported to expect downgrades to be done by mid-may.
Wow. I should take a few trips enjoying my ghost Star Gold.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 6:25 am

Wow. I should take a few trips enjoying my ghost Star Gold.
If you can wing it, sure. I printed my card again yesterday for various reasons and while Diamond still shows, the expiry date shows as 31/3/2017 so may be difficult to use getting into a lounge if the card is needed (and can't rely on just the BP).
Old Apr 15, 2017, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by flashware
If you can wing it, sure. I printed my card again yesterday for various reasons and while Diamond still shows, the expiry date shows as 31/3/2017 so may be difficult to use getting into a lounge if the card is needed (and can't rely on just the BP).
Well, it's only LX who asks for cards these days so I won't be entering their lounge. The lounges with automatic gate are the only news I would enter
Old Apr 18, 2017, 6:59 pm

Well, it's only LX who asks for cards these days so I won't be entering their lounge. The lounges with automatic gate are the only news I would enter
They should be fine if you tell them you don't carry your plastic card with you. The status is printed on the boarding pass anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.