Avianca Amigo membership

Old Nov 4, 2015, 6:19 am

Originally Posted by muffin1313
Just got my confirmation email. Matched VA Platinum and got Amigo Diamond.
I didnt really know what I got until I clicked 'print temporary card'
Does it actually print out correctly for you when you click the "Print" button on the "Print card" page? It either gives me 500 error or prints out white text on white background below the card image...

I just printed out the screenshot of the website showing previewing the card...
Old Nov 4, 2015, 6:30 am

Was just about to prepare a text to translate via google translate after submitting my status-match thrice (2. / 11. / 22. October) when suddenly i received an e-mail informing me of being matched to gold ^
Old Nov 4, 2015, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
I am still waiting for a response about the status.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 7:36 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I got a reply that included pictures of my matched platinum cards and the message was no attachements were included please resend so we can offer a match ���� resent them a week ago and nothing since? Also wife was matched to silver from ST elite plus, when I sent in a request to match to gold nothing in reply...
Old Nov 4, 2015, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kauppias
I got a reply that included pictures of my matched platinum cards and the message was no attachements were included please resend so we can offer a match ���� resent them a week ago and nothing since? Also wife was matched to silver from ST elite plus, when I sent in a request to match to gold nothing in reply...
Interesting.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 10:39 am

Avianca Amigo membership

I have also just received an email reply in English confirming my match.
AZ Gold-O6 Gold

They replied to my first email which sent on 2 October.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 1:56 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Just sent in my status match from Malaysia Airlines Gold, will update when I hear from them in the next 30 days.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 2:20 am

Programs: AA Gold, AS MVP, WN A-List, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Exp, Hertz PC
Request sent: 10/02
Status confirmed: 11/05

Got Platinum from A3 Gold and EY Gold (Matched from A3).

Last edited by jacobguo; Nov 6, 2015 at 3:38 pm
Old Nov 6, 2015, 9:57 pm

Programs: AA Gold, AS MVP, WN A-List, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Exp, Hertz PC
Anyone received their physical card yet?
Old Nov 7, 2015, 12:52 am
m_l

Originally Posted by jacobguo
Anyone received their physical card yet?
Do they send out their cards to customers outside brazil? haven't read about it yet.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 4:41 am

I've tried asking via twitter and their live chat, didn't got anywhere.

I sent an email to [email protected] too, but haven't hear anything yet.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 10:35 am

Today I got an email saying I was upgraded to DIAMOND. I matched from both AZ Freccia Alata Club (Skyteam Elite Plus) and A3 GOLD (*A Gold). I submitted my request on the 2nd of October.

Just a quick note. When you click "Print card" in their membership website, it says: "You can use this card until you complete your fifth flight.", indicating that they will send you a plastic card in the mail after you have credited five flights to your Amigo program account.

Snacky

Last edited by Snacky; Nov 10, 2015 at 11:06 am
Old Nov 10, 2015, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Snacky
Today I got an email saying I was upgraded to DIAMOND. I matched from both AZ Freccia Alata Club (Skyteam Elite Plus) and A3 GOLD (*A Gold). I submitted my request on the 2nd of October.

Just a quick note. When you click "Print card" in their membership website, it says: "You can use this card until you complete your fifth flight.", indicating that they will send you a plastic card in the mail after you have credited five flights to your Amigo program account.

Snacky
So your card online shows your new status?
Old Nov 10, 2015, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
So your card online shows your new status?
Yes.

Note that when making use of the online print-function, some of the card data come out misaligned, with the expiry and account number askew further down the page under the actual card. One might be able to just make a screenshot of the webpage where the card shows up, crop out the card in MS Paint, save it as a jpg-file and upload to cellphone to show at airport check-in, lounges etc.

Snacky
Old Nov 11, 2015, 3:01 am

Originally Posted by Snacky
It said that before the match too, and the airlines usually waive the "minimal # of flights" requirement to get plastic for status matched members.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.