Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

E-ticket Reissued with AV Stock (134) - What's the Reason?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2015, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager

I just received two new E-ticket emails a few days back from LM for a flight I booked about 2 months ago.

At first I didn't notice any difference, but upon looking into it, the PNR is the same but now I see the e-ticket number has changed and now issued under AV stock (134).

Doesn't seem to be a schedule change as the timings are all the same as when I first booked it. So I'm not sure why it was reissued.

For my outbound flight (on this same trip) I booked it separately so each pax has a different PNR. But my ticket was changed to AV stock, and my friend's ticket did not change (TA 202 stock). Both flights are the same and booked about a week apart and weirdly the ticket that was changed was booked later.

I've not seen this happen before. I'm guessing it's all fine but I'm wondering what is the reason?
Old Aug 11, 2015, 6:13 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Interesting. I have too had some changes recently but I only noticed the fare class had changed from IAWARD to IBPLM0

I just had another look and my ticket number has also changed, although it was AV 134 both before and after
Old Aug 12, 2015, 8:35 am

Programs: DL, AA, AV, AC
I also got two separate award tickets re-issued. Only changes I could find on both were ticket # (from 202 stock to 134) and booking class (to IBPLM0).
Old Aug 20, 2015, 1:50 am

Programs: Eurobonus EBD, BW Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond
I join the club of reissued ticket holders, same pnr, different ticket #
Old Sep 7, 2015, 6:51 am

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Looks like they are retiring TA ticket stock given all flights are AV coded now.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 5:30 am

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold
I have had both 202 and 134 redemption ticket no lately should I be worried
Old Apr 5, 2018, 10:25 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
if all your flight legs in the tickets are "confirmed" , then no need to worry. check here (link).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.