Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Time change on flight - is reticketingrequird

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Time change on flight - is reticketingrequird

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2017, 5:26 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The issuing office does have to acknowledge the timechange and update the reservation in any case. The operating carrier usually sends the PNR to the issuing office and asks for a reconfirmation.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 3:41 pm

My award ticket on Swiss had a time change and I called the English speaking centre during local working hours.

I got put through to the Operational Changes department and although they said it would take around an hour to confirm, I had an email through within a few minutes reconfirming the ticket. It had the same ticket number so I guess it was just revalidated/acknowledged in some way.

Whether I had to do this, or it would have sorted itself out, I don't know but I would do the above again as it was a seamless process.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 2:42 pm

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by oliver2002
The issuing office does have to acknowledge the timechange and update the reservation in any case. The operating carrier usually sends the PNR to the issuing office and asks for a reconfirmation.
changing TK to HK won't affect the ticket or the ability for the passenger to travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.