Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Everything "sold out" today

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2014, 8:46 am

Well İ tried several hours to find something from Sultans little Airport-c1. As i live in this city i thought it could be a gr8 deal but all i got is Sold out. i am feeliing disillusioned.
is it really sold out or do the have problems with their booking site?
Old May 5, 2014, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by WingedWorldExplorer
I have all the Email addresses of Avianca and LifeMiles senior management

Asman
Murgas
Ortiz
Villegas
deLeon
Quintero

Seniority not necessarily in that order.

JOHNYCOLOMBIA seems obvious to me if he is agreeable to take on that spokesman position. Maybe Wolf would agree to be the tech expert who can formulate the questions without giving leads to golden nuggets. Wolf and Johny would work together Good idea ?
I talked with LM about three specific issues, they are able to see it in their end, except #3, and they said that they were going to look into it and will email me back. I actually sent some screenshots with circles and arrows for "simple" routes.
1) AAA-BBB sold out, but AAA-BBB-CCC available
2) AAA-BBB available, BBB-CCC available but not AAA-BBB-CCC.
3) Different members seeing different availability???

I will gladly be spokesperson, if we want to proceed that way.

Last edited by eloraculo; May 5, 2014 at 11:11 am Reason: add
Old May 5, 2014, 11:14 am
Suspended

Programs: UA,AA,AS,BA
Originally Posted by YYZC2
With regard to this issue, I'm unclear whether it is manifested by a lack of availabilty on the initial seat search, or is also creating errors post-itinerary selection. I'm getting the latter, and where the prospective routing is a very particular variety, I'm wondering if there may be other issues at play. For the record, the trip is in Y.
I have gotten FRA-NYC (limited) availability with promo price on LH and UA and gotten to purchase stage.
Also TATL Westbound from Spain and Eastern Europe.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:17 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by eloraculo
I talked with LM about three specific issues, they are able to see it in their end, except #3, and they said that they were going to look into it and will email me back. I actually sent some screenshots with circles and arrows for "simple" routes.
3) Different members seeing different availability???

Based on your history here, you are well qualified and know how to avoid traps by demonstrating everything in "Simple" terms.

You have my vote ^

Last edited by WingedWorldExplorer; May 5, 2014 at 2:33 pm
Old May 5, 2014, 12:08 pm

Programs: Pascal and Python, no C++
Based on your history here, you are well qualified and knows how to avoid traps by demonstrated everything in "Simple" terms.

You have my vote ^
Mine too, and I'll be happy to help in any kind of way,
Old May 5, 2014, 12:50 pm

Got my vote too.^
Old May 5, 2014, 6:34 pm

Programs: AS MVP, A3*S
Based on your history here, you are well qualified and know how to avoid traps by demonstrating everything in "Simple" terms.

You have my vote ^
^
Old May 5, 2014, 8:03 pm

Hi guys,

I have been following the thread but have not posted yest. I'm also having issues awards seats on LM.

I had contacted Lifemiles before regarding the no availability issue. I could not find any availability to/from IAH or AUS to anywhere. I gave the rep the route I wanted and some dates and this is what I got:

Dear Mr Adriano,
It is my pleasure to greet you.

On regards to your inquiry, I must inform you that the availability shown on our website are the seats released by our partners.

We have looked availability leaving from Austin and arriving to XXXX and we have found a few available seats on different dates, however, in order for us to evaluate the process to create your reservation, it is necessary that you send us the following information:

The frequent flyer number from where you want to redeem your miles.
All the flight information (cabin, route, range of dates to look for availability, number of passengers).
Phone number to contact you, please specify the country it belongs to.
The passengers information, gender, name and date of birth according to the passport.
The screenshots of the desired dates showing lack of availability.

Thank you for your comprehension. We will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Karla Tattiana Meléndez
Support Center Representative
LifeMiles Support
[email protected]

So I will contact them back once I have a more defined dates.

Looked up today dates from AUS,IAH,SFO,LAX to Asia or Europe and no luck. I currently have 100K miles and want to book a trip for next year to Australia and Asia and wanted to use a combination of Lifemiles and Dividend miles.Will probably have to use my US Airways and AA miles combined plus some Avios.

Anyone had better luck?

Please post your successful findings =D

and WingedWorldExplorer, you have my vote also.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:58 pm

Angry Any itinerary included UA will get an error

I tried book an award ticket which contains UA flight. Every time I click the continue when I choose the itinerary will get an error message from the website.

Any solution for this?

Lifemiles' IT is really sucking. They should hire more Chinese software development engineers.
Old May 6, 2014, 7:35 am

Programs: SPG Plat 100, A3*G
As a data point, I managed to find a FRA-ORD F on UA for next week and could get to the booking page.

The Irish still errors out...
Old May 6, 2014, 9:03 am

Are you sure that this is not the "normal" married segments award problem?
Old May 6, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: TK Elite
Very difficult to find availability in general :/
Old May 6, 2014, 11:21 am
Suspended

I talked with LM about three specific issues.........
When you talk to them ( especially if senior management) , in addition to the obvious issues, also suggest the following program improvements.

1. Expand the connection time allowed, including overnight.

2. Allow Mixed Class.

3. Fixing 1 and 2 above puts them in good position to re-earn Freddie award next year. Remind them that FTer voted heavily.

4, In the absence of such improvements, there will likely be a collective backlash among FTs 1 million members, especially in light of current booking problems.
Old May 6, 2014, 11:52 am

When you talk to them ( especially if senior management) , in addition to the obvious issues, also suggest the following program improvements.

1. Expand the connection time allowed, including overnight.

2. Allow Mixed Class.

3. Fixing 1 and 2 above puts them in good position to re-earn Freddie award next year. Remind them that FTer voted heavily.

4, In the absence of such improvements, there will likely be a collective backlash among FTs 1 million members, especially in light of current booking problems.
Noted. If anyone has any more suggestions or examples of lifemiles not working please let me know.

WWE- You said you had email address for villegas and others, can you send me those? I am also trying to get in touch with Villegas other ways, 2 degrees of separation.
Old May 6, 2014, 12:50 pm

Programs: Pascal and Python, no C++
Noted. If anyone has any more suggestions or examples of lifemiles not working please let me know.

WWE- You said you had email address for villegas and others, can you send me those? I am also trying to get in touch with Villegas other ways, 2 degrees of separation.
Can I suggest those that have already emailed customer support with a concrete problem, forward your complaint to Eloraculo?

That way we collect real life examples of stuff that doesn't work.

I will do so in a moment.

In addition to WWE's points, I'd also ask for expanding their list of StarAlliance partners that redemption works with. Currently flights operated by subsidiaries of their partners don't show up and can't be booked, e.g. Tyrolean Air (VO) which operates all Austrian Airlines (OS) flight, making that partner entirely unbookable, though they have them on their list. Or Helvetica, operating many Swiss flights, Augsburg Airlines for Lufthansa etc. etc. (these are only a few European examples, but you have that on every continent, e.g. EgyptAir Express in Africa ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.