FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avianca-lifemiles-amigo-716/)
-   -   Website down - any mischief? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avianca-lifemiles-amigo/1518328-website-down-any-mischief.html)

planestupid Nov 3, 2013 2:31 pm

Website down - any mischief?

LM's website was down today for a few hours. With a "normal" FFP this wouldn't raise any suspicions but given LM's notorios unannounced "enhancements" I am a little nervous. Has anyone noticed any unannounced price hikes or other detrimental changes? Thanks, ps

djjaguar64 Nov 3, 2013 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by planestupid (Post 21720579)
LM's website was down today for a few hours. With a "normal" FFP this wouldn't raise any suspicions but given LM's notorios unannounced "enhancements" I am a little nervous. Has anyone noticed any unannounced price hikes or other detrimental changes? Thanks, ps

They were preparing to start the new 100% miles promo. :)

JohnnyColombia Nov 5, 2013 4:15 pm

This is probably because it is raining today in Bogotá

Welcome to Colombia

SilverChris Nov 6, 2013 2:23 am

Website down? Now THERE'S a surprise ;)

anishub Nov 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Seriously, any one having problem with the award search function?

I was trying out earlier in the office, I thought it was the computer, but now at home too it freezes.

Oh! I got it, I am searching for ORD originating flights, I think this was reported earlier.

APweb Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Yes, still can't search flights originating from ORD. I emailed lifemile's support yesterday but haven't heard back yet...

poptarts Nov 14, 2013 7:43 pm

I cannot sign in to Lifemiles. It keeps saying wrong account information. I tried to reset my password on both my account and my daughter's account to no avail. It like I'm persona non grata.

themadsupra Nov 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by poptarts (Post 21787502)
I cannot sign in to Lifemiles. It keeps saying wrong account information. I tried to reset my password on both my account and my daughter's account to no avail. It like I'm persona non grata.

That is happening to me as well. I did not try to reset because I KNEW I was using the right stuff...hope they get it fixed.

anishub Nov 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Same here.

Looks like another 'enhancement' or a 'promo' in the works (as it will be 15th - tomorrow).
Hope for the best !!

poptarts Nov 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Website working again!! No new promos, yet.

djjaguar64 Nov 15, 2013 5:49 am

Originally Posted by poptarts (Post 21788039)
Website working again!! No new promos, yet.

Be patient Poptart!

lsed Nov 16, 2013 4:12 am

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia (Post 21734138)
This is probably because it is raining today in Bogotá

Welcome to Colombia

LOL!

djjaguar64 Nov 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Site issues:

Sorry, There was problem while processing your transaction.
Please try again.If the problem persists or you need additional information please contact LifeMiles Support.

Shanye2233 Nov 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Maybe this is the promo that you saw coming a few weeks ago

djjaguar64 Nov 22, 2013 5:49 am

Originally Posted by Shanye2233 (Post 21830524)
Maybe this is the promo that you saw coming a few weeks ago

No no, they are constantly doing changes to their system during business hours, like they really care.