Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Possible to transfer lifemiles to other program?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possible to transfer lifemiles to other program?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2017, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive- Blue, Lifemiles, AA Advantage, VIA Rail Preference, Iberia Plus
Question Possible to transfer lifemiles to other program?

Hello all,

silly question, but thought I'd ask anyways as there was no reply in the noobie lounge, but is it possible to transfer lifemiles points to another program?

I ask because I have points (not a ton) but enough to ask about this as it's very virtually impossible that I will fly to South America twice this year and thus would rather use my points on a different program (aeroplan for example) instead of leaving them as orphan points to expire.

Thanks in advance! ^
Old Jan 17, 2017, 7:25 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
of course! but its not profitable, so i suggest you book the reward tickets for a friend and they pay you in cash, or just book for yourself!
you dont need to go to South America...Canada-US/Europe/Asia are all bookable.

LifeMiles to Points: No direct conversions, but you can use your points to book Hilton hotels at a horrendous rate, or car rentals etc! see below.
https://www.lifemiles.com/eng/use/cat/cathotels.aspx

Points to LifeMiles: OK! Lots of options! see below.
https://www.lifemiles.com/eng/ear/par/parprogconv.aspx
Old Jan 18, 2017, 5:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive- Blue, Lifemiles, AA Advantage, VIA Rail Preference, Iberia Plus
Thanks but I'm looking to convert from lifemiles elsewhere but prerably not Hilton since the rate is terrible.
I presume there's no other airline program I can convert to easily. Well besides selling them that is.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
You don't have to book a ticket on Avianca or travel to South America. LifeMiles can get you anywhere Aeroplan can.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.