FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avianca-lifemiles-amigo-716/)
-   -   Lifemiles SITE ISSUES (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avianca-lifemiles-amigo/1466378-lifemiles-site-issues.html)

Freewilly Jul 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Whats going on with LH First class availibilty? It can't book any flight in O by Lifemiles. Sometimes I get a first class flight but then it is in business class.

I send an email to [email protected]. They told me that someone else booked the seat already :-) I think it's a IT problem with LM, because you can book by United or Aeroplan seats (14 days before departure).

I'm looking for the MUN-MEX flight on the 14th august anyone a idea what to do?

MasterJ Jul 31, 2016 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by Freewilly (Post 26994454)
Whats going on with LH First class availibilty? It can't book any flight in O by Lifemiles. Sometimes I get a first class flight but then it is in business class.

I send an email to [email protected]. They told me that someone else booked the seat already :-) I think it's a IT problem with LM, because you can book by United or Aeroplan seats (14 days before departure).

I'm looking for the MUN-MEX flight on the 14th august anyone a idea what to do?

MUN - MEX ???

It seems they have closed all F redemption. You only get J with F miles.

Freewilly Aug 2, 2016 1:16 am

Originally Posted by MasterJ (Post 26996688)
MUN - MEX ???

It seems they have closed all F redemption. You only get J with F miles.

The redemptions with F are in C of Y but the price is in F. Do they have a major IT problem?
I can't find any flight with LH in F on serveral destinations in the next week. Is that also an IT problem?

zh Aug 2, 2016 2:43 pm

Anyone having issues booking ANY LH flights on LM?

Guvner067 Aug 2, 2016 7:21 pm

Booking or finding?

I can find plenty, haven't tried booking them though.

MasterJ Aug 2, 2016 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by zh (Post 27005196)

there is a lot of J seat.

zh Aug 3, 2016 5:10 am

Originally Posted by zh (Post 27005196)

Darn... long connection in FRA so LM doesn't show the connecting flights... Sorry guys.

djjaguar64 Jan 22, 2017 6:44 am

We're working to give you more benefits!
ˇEstamos trabajando para ofrecerte más beneficios!
At this moment, this service is not available due to a scheduled maintenance.
We will be back online shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

En este momento el servicio no está disponible debido a un mantenimiento programado.
Estaremos de regreso en línea pronto. Nos disculpamos por cualquier inconveniente
que esto te haya causado.

view-with-a-room Jan 23, 2017 12:59 am

Originally Posted by djjaguar64 (Post 27799754)
We're working to give you more benefits!
ˇEstamos trabajando para ofrecerte más beneficios!
At this moment, this service is not available due to a scheduled maintenance.
We will be back online shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

En este momento el servicio no está disponible debido a un mantenimiento programado.
Estaremos de regreso en línea pronto. Nos disculpamos por cualquier inconveniente
que esto te haya causado.

The LifeMiles site continues to be down. Certainly a concern as the better option for booking award travel is via the site. The error message fails to note a customer service number. Note to self, do not use LifeMiles for last minute bookings.

djjaguar64 Jan 23, 2017 7:02 am

Originally Posted by view-with-a-room (Post 27803757)
The LifeMiles site continues to be down. Certainly a concern as the better option for booking award travel is via the site. The error message fails to note a customer service number. Note to self, do not use LifeMiles for last minute bookings.

Maybe they are bankrupt

djjaguar64 Jan 23, 2017 10:46 am

I do hope that whatever changes they are doing on their website, they will improve their search engine when looking for flight awards. Make it user friendly!

djjaguar64 Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

website now up and running but now acting up:

Sorry, There was problem while processing your transaction.
Please try again.If the problem persists or you need additional information please contact LifeMiles Support.

iluvdoco Jan 25, 2017 6:41 am

Is it just me or is the website still acting up? I was unable to login.

djjaguar64 Jan 25, 2017 6:49 am

Originally Posted by iluvdoco (Post 27814947)
Is it just me or is the website still acting up? I was unable to login.

Thats your password or FF #, try resetting your pwd.

i_gtgo Jan 25, 2017 7:52 am

Bookings for other

Is anyone else having issues when booking tickets for others? System keeps giving error messages. Doesn't give me that message when booking ticket for myself.