Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Lifemiles 100% promo - reactivated through 30 Sept 2014

Lifemiles 100% promo - reactivated through 30 Sept 2014

Old May 21, 2014, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by MultiFlyer
The 200% promo is back.

http://globetrotterhq.com/2014/05/21...purchase-back/

Who got lucky this time?
What is the general criteria to qualify for this promo?
Old May 21, 2014, 9:29 am

Programs: A3 *G, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by sxc234
What is the general criteria to qualify for this promo?
Tried to get that from the hotline but they were not willing to provide any insight.
Old May 21, 2014, 9:35 am

Programs: TK Elite
I didn't
Old May 21, 2014, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by zolagola
Tried to get that from the hotline but they were not willing to provide any insight.
was contemplating whether or not to buy this round but i have no immediate need. Maybe hold off til later in the year and see if I get invited for this promo
Old May 21, 2014, 11:24 am

Programs: A3 *G, HH Diamond
was contemplating whether or not to buy this round but i have no immediate need. Maybe hold off til later in the year and see if I get invited for this promo
Prices will go up slightly in October, a 1,000 mile package will then sell at $33 instead of $30 though... at least they did pre-announce changes this time
Old May 21, 2014, 11:31 am

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
I called tocheck if I was eligible.. their system is down right now so they gave me no information. Asked to call again in the afternoon
Old May 21, 2014, 1:11 pm

Programs: AS MVP, A3*S
Neither myself or wife got this email. :-(
Old May 21, 2014, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Keep in mind that you still have until the end of the month
I bought only because I could find availability on the routes that I want to redeem on.
Old May 21, 2014, 6:47 pm

Programs: AA EP, CM PP, AV GM, UA Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat
I have never received such an invitation, but I have never waited to jump in when they have announced the 2x1. If they look at my use of the purchased miles, they will never send me a better offer than the promotion offered to the general public. It's already practically robbery on my two and only LM routes used.

Once my move to MDE is complete, however, I'm not sure whether or not I will continue to find the incredible value that I realize today. Perhaps once they see that I stop buying them, I'll get lucky and get that offer. If I ever do, I. Will. Load. UP!!! 3x1? Can't imagine a situation where that wouldn't be worth banking the maximum in extras, even with the risk of devaluation, and even with the 10% price increase.
Old May 21, 2014, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by KenInEscazu
I have never received such an invitation, but I have never waited to jump in when they have announced the 2x1. If they look at my use of the purchased miles, they will never send me a better offer than the promotion offered to the general public. It's already practically robbery on my two and only LM routes used.

Once my move to MDE is complete, however, I'm not sure whether or not I will continue to find the incredible value that I realize today. Perhaps once they see that I stop buying them, I'll get lucky and get that offer. If I ever do, I. Will. Load. UP!!! 3x1? Can't imagine a situation where that wouldn't be worth banking the maximum in extras, even with the risk of devaluation, and even with the 10% price increase.
At 1cpm I would buy all I can.
Old May 21, 2014, 8:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA,AA,AS,BA
Originally Posted by MultiFlyer
The 200% promo is back.

http://globetrotterhq.com/2014/05/21...purchase-back/

Who got lucky this time?
Confucius says:
Sometimes you can not just wait for good luck to reach you. Instead you will have to create your own good luck.
Old May 21, 2014, 9:26 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by WingedWorldExplorer
Confucius says:
Sometimes you can not just wait for good luck to reach you. Instead you will have to create your own good luck.
What do you mean? Did you manage to ask them to match? I hope my spanish could be a little bit better...
Old May 21, 2014, 10:55 pm

Just to confirm, the promotion is only available through their physical office or call center? Called and spoke the 2 different agents, first told me their system is down and to purchase through lifemiles.com, second told me to read the terms & conditions (!) and it is only through lifemiles.com or physical office...
Old May 21, 2014, 11:13 pm

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by samunique
Just to confirm, the promotion is only available through their physical office or call center? Called and spoke the 2 different agents, first told me their system is down and to purchase through lifemiles.com, second told me to read the terms & conditions (!) and it is only through lifemiles.com or physical office...
What promotion?
Old May 21, 2014, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by Aussie_flyer
What promotion?
3x1. I received the email and whilst it's in Spanish, I'm pretty sure the terms and conditions state call center or physical office...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.