Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2013, 7:13 pm

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Originally Posted by bennytma
I got the same message after months of emails. Its their way of trying to avoid paying up.

I send them a screen shot of the logged in page but no responses yet, I'm not giving up!
Old Oct 14, 2013, 10:16 am

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Red face A Year??

It took you all, a year to be paid??
Old Oct 25, 2013, 1:32 pm

Programs: AmexPlat,SPG,CitiAA,One pass,

Just saw my life miles account increase will look in to it. If I remember correctly I only did like 20 transactions an sent 1 email stating where's my points months an months ago and got no response .
Old Nov 22, 2013, 4:35 pm

anyone out of these yet? http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/1067...a-2.30-cooling
Old Jan 10, 2014, 4:52 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by miikkak
It's worth having a closer look at the partner list... You can even earn lifemiles when buying LAN flights http://shop.lifemiles.com/info/81316...rlines/afsrc=1
They realised the error of their ways it seems. This is quite a recent development but LAN.com is no longer there.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 8:24 am

Programs: AA 1MM, Hyatt Diamond
Wow--I'd totally forgotten about this and just checked my account: 50K have posted in various batches!
Old Jan 11, 2014, 8:28 am

Programs: AA 1MM, Hyatt Diamond
@ gomike: THAT is hilarious! I actually have been using them and still have a few left. Some of my orders were the $1 donations at Petco, so I didn't get as many of these or the 5 hour energy drinks as some did.

Maybe the funniest memory is that to get the $1 donation to post at petco, you had to add something else to your cart. On two of them, I somehow didn't get the other item out before finalizing the order. Ended up with ups delivering some kind of aquarium filter and a book on iguanas. Returned both and laughed to myself while filling out the "reason for your return" form.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by CubsGirl
Wow--I'd totally forgotten about this and just checked my account: 50K have posted in various batches!
That's a nice surprise
Old Jun 4, 2014, 7:50 pm

The e-store is dead

http://shop.lifemiles.com/

E-store descontinuado

Nuestro e-store ha sido deshabilitado, lamentamos cualquier inconveniente que este pueda ocasionarte. Si tienes transacciones que están pendientes, estas serán acreditadas una vez las tiendas aprueben las compras y millas a ser acreditadas. Si tienes cualquier consulta adicional no dudes en escribirnos a [email protected]

Discontinued e-store

Our e-store has been disabled, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have pending transactions, these will be credited once the merchants approves the transactions and miles to be credited. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate and contact us at [email protected]
Old Jun 6, 2014, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia
The e-store is dead

http://shop.lifemiles.com/

E-store descontinuado

Nuestro e-store ha sido deshabilitado, lamentamos cualquier inconveniente que este pueda ocasionarte. Si tienes transacciones que están pendientes, estas serán acreditadas una vez las tiendas aprueben las compras y millas a ser acreditadas. Si tienes cualquier consulta adicional no dudes en escribirnos a [email protected]

Discontinued e-store

Our e-store has been disabled, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have pending transactions, these will be credited once the merchants approves the transactions and miles to be credited. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate and contact us at [email protected]
I saw it and I hope I will receive the miles earned for purchases that were in pending status.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
I saw it and I hope I will receive the miles earned for purchases that were in pending status.
It was sucky all round. I had a purchase from Adorama which didn't track, then when i filled in the form it showed as pending for the wrong number of miles. Was still pending when the store closed. I probably won't miss the e-store and don't plan on losing sleep over the 100 pending miles on my account.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia
It was sucky all round. I had a purchase from Adorama which didn't track, then when i filled in the form it showed as pending for the wrong number of miles. Was still pending when the store closed. I probably won't miss the e-store and don't plan on losing sleep over the 100 pending miles on my account.
I wrote Lifemiles after learning about the e-shop closure. To my surprise, I received an email back the same day. I was informed that any pending miles will post in my account after 120 days from the date of purchase. I'll have to wait until July for my 126 miles to post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.