Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

TACA airlines LAX-LIM departure lounge/club entry?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2011, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Hello,
My husband and I are flying Taca LAX-LIM on Friday night, and I was wondering if they have any specific airport lounge, or if they have any partners who do that I may be able to access while waiting for our flight at LAX and on the way home in LIM. I have a platinum corporate AMEX that often admits me into these airport lounges, as well as the Prority Pass card that admits me into others. Does anyone know if either of these cards will allow me free admittance to any sort of TACA lounge in LAX or LIMA? Or if they even have a lounge? And if not, if they have a partner whose lounge I'd be able to use? (I know they are partners with United, but I'm not sure my Taca bording pass would allow me entry.)
Thank you!
Old Dec 12, 2011, 6:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Priority Pass gets you into both LIM lounges. LAX has two PP lounges in the TBIT (if that is where TACA departs from) - one landside (Relax, or something like that) and the KE lounge airside - with variable hours.

ps - the wrong forum - I've asked it to be sent to the correct forum
Old Dec 12, 2011, 6:46 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Done!

In Lima the "Sala VIP" used by TACA is in the International Zone after boarding gate number 17, next to the Rincón del Pisco (on the left), open 24 hours. In Los Angeles, none is listed for TACA (or for AMEX in TBIT).

For Priority Pass holders, there is a TBIT "Relax" Lounge landside - Mezzanine Level, in the middle of the food court area next to the 'Daily Grill'. 0800 - 0000 hrs, and airside the SkyTeam KAL lounge.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info (and for moving it to the correct forum--I couldn't seem to find anything about Taca)

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Priority Pass gets you into both LIM lounges. LAX has two PP lounges in the TBIT (if that is where TACA departs from) - one landside (Relax, or something like that) and the KE lounge airside - with variable hours.

ps - the wrong forum - I've asked it to be sent to the correct forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.