Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Asiana Earnings Table by Booking Class

Old Sep 28, 2014, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: truncated
First Suite
P 200%

First
F,A 150%
O 0%

Business Smartium
J 135%

Business
C,D,Z 125%
U 100%
I,R 0%

Travel
Y,B,M,H,E,Q,K,S 100%
G(Group Discount Tickets) 80%
V,W 70%
T 50%
L,X,N 0%
Print Wikipost

Asiana Earnings Table by Booking Class

Old Dec 14, 2014, 11:36 am

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hellosweets
Hi I got a question to you guys.

It's not even mentioned as 0% earning. Anybody has some clue on whether it at least earns 25%?

U Class operated by LOT do not give any miles on all programs except M&M. It is the ultra cheap booking class, and it is obvious, that there is no point to call Asiana ;-)

Last edited by SPlDER; Dec 14, 2014 at 11:44 am
Old Jan 28, 2015, 4:15 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, OZ Diamond
Hello again, another question to you guys
UA Metal flight in booking class K marketed by LH will earn 100% mileage accrual or am I wrong ?
Old Jan 28, 2015, 4:33 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA, AF
Hello again, another question to you guys
UA Metal flight in booking class K marketed by LH will earn 100% mileage accrual or am I wrong ?
Can't confirm this 100%, because LH K will not necessarily map to UA K. That said, on UA all booking classes but O,I,X currently earn 100% for OZ, so I would assume that you will get 100% mileage accrual.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 6:32 am

As of March 1, 2015 United Airlines (UA) to Asiana Transfer Miles

Mileage accrual is based on distance flown, class of service and purchased fare class.

First Suite
P 150%

First
F, 150%
A, 125%

Business Smartium
J,C,D 125%

Business
Z 100%
U 100%
I,R 0%

Travel
Y,B,M,H,E 100%
Q,K,S 75%
G,T (Group Discount Tickets) 50%
V,W 50%
L,X,N 0%
Old May 31, 2015, 12:09 am

can someone tell me what is the % miles earned in UA mileage+ when flying OZ (V) class please?

Many thanks.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 10:37 pm

Programs: AFKL Plat STE+ (LT), OZ Diam+ *G (LT), QF Gold OWS (LTG 83%)
i

Hello,

do you know exactly how much % the following classes earn on Air India:

H, K, Q, V, W, G

The French/US/Korean in Hangeul site are not clear as no % is mirroring those classes.

Any experience ?
Old Jan 6, 2016, 1:33 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, OZ Diamond
Just for you know, as for January the 1st ET lowest fares earn nothing with Asiana
Old Jan 7, 2016, 6:01 pm

Just for you know, as for January the 1st ET lowest fares earn nothing with Asiana
That's too bad, as ET was the last carrier after the UA changes last year where basically every eco fare got 100% mileage credit
Old Jan 8, 2016, 7:36 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, LH, AY, HHonors Gold
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere before, but how do the booking classes work on codeshare flights? Let's say I credit on Asiana, book a flight from United, and fly in an Air Canada plane. Should I refer to the table for UA or AC for the mileage gains?
Old Jan 9, 2016, 7:37 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA, AF
Originally Posted by Open_Road
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere before, but how do the booking classes work on codeshare flights? Let's say I credit on Asiana, book a flight from United, and fly in an Air Canada plane. Should I refer to the table for UA or AC for the mileage gains?
AC, the basis is the airline actually physically operating the flight.
Old Jan 9, 2016, 12:10 pm

But remember, that booking class on the ticked issued by other airline usually do not match the booking class on operating airline, and there is not easy way to determine correct one.
More information you can find on http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...mplete-10.html
Old Jan 9, 2016, 4:24 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Open_Road
For star alliance, earning is based on operating airline, however the booking code in the ticket is by marketing airline. Tbere is no public mapping between marketing and operating airline booking codes. Some are fairly straight forward but most, especially cheaper economy codes, are not.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 6:55 am

Programs: OZ *G, AB Sapphire
Jeebes, I only saw this now. Took a flight last week in class O which is now in the 0% category. I wonder if they will still give me the miles since my flight was booked prior to 1.1.16..?
Old Jan 31, 2016, 3:21 pm

I wouldn't bet on it
Old Feb 16, 2016, 12:29 pm

Programs: OZ *G, AB Sapphire
Originally Posted by SPlDER
I wouldn't bet on it
Being confirmed until now. Have been trying to get the miles without luck so far. Spoke today to Asiana Club (a challenge in it's own[*]) who said that 'it was ET that changed the accrual rules' so she couldn't do anything. For what it's worth, I sent an email to ET today to verify. We'll see.
[*] as you might know, contacting Asiana Club is not the easiest thing. They don't have email and if you call them on their 'Asiana club service center' number in Seoul all you get is a prerecorded message on how to claim missing miles via the website. No 'press 9 to speak to an agent' stuff there (at least not when you choose English as language). Also fb messages don't get much response, and the contact form on their website gives a security error on my side. So I called them on +8215888000 in Korea and started talking about Asiana Club so they transferred me to Club. Though prepare to be on hold for about 5 minutes per call transfer..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.