Meal service YVR-TPE >> YVR-ICN

Old Mar 28, 21, 8:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Meal service YVR-TPE >> YVR-ICN

Hi all, curious about the meal and service in business from yvr to tpe. I'm seeing conflicting reports and oz website simply says service in business is discontinued due to covid. Anyone have more info than that?

​​​​​Or please direct me to a food thread if appropriate. Can't seem to find it. Thx
Old Mar 28, 21, 9:21 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, DL Gold, QF Gold, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, WoH Explorist, Shangri-la Jade
Given that OZ doesnt fly YVR-TPE, or flies to YVR from ICN, which airline are you flying?
Old Mar 29, 21, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Originally Posted by DreamHigh View Post
Given that OZ doesnt fly YVR-TPE, or flies to YVR from ICN, which airline are you flying?
So sorry! Right airline, wrong airport. My bad. I am flying Vancouver to Seoul on Asiana.....
Old Mar 29, 21, 10:02 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, DL Gold, QF Gold, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, WoH Explorist, Shangri-la Jade
Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way View Post
So sorry! Right airline, wrong airport. My bad. I am flying Vancouver to Seoul on Asiana.....
Asiana doesnt operate to YVR. I believe you may be on a codeshare flight marketed by Asiana, but operated by Air Canada.

if you can share the flight number on your ticket, we can confirm this, but I believe you may need to look at Air Canadas service operations.

For their Signature Class offerings, it should be a 1-tray hot entree with appetizer, dessert, bread roll, and cheese+crackers. There will be a hot midflight snack, as well as a snack basket.

Drinks look to be relatively normal. Bar service will include bottled water, Perrier, Lavazza coffee, black tea, a range of soft drinks, beer, and red, white, and Bottega sparkling wine.

You will receive a sealed package consisting of your pillow, duvet, mattress cover.

Amenities wise, you will be distributed noise cancelling headphones, a cleancare+ pack (mask, hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, snacks, bottle of water), as well as the les essentiels amenity kit.

Currently, Air Canadas D gate international lounge is closed. Only their C gate domestic lounge is open. My last known datapoint was that they are using the C gate CATSA checkpoint for all Domestic and International flights given that there is a link corridor/swing gates passage. That may allow you access into the domestic C lounge. Otherwise, If flying on a Wed/Thur/Sat, the Plaza Premium D gate lounge will be open from 9:30am to 1:30pm.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by DreamHigh; Mar 29, 21 at 10:22 am
Old Mar 30, 21, 12:24 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF SG, LH SEN, OZ D+, HH D, SPG P
[mod hat] Amended thread title. [/mod hat]

Search this Thread