Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Was able to look at seats and select on app, not anymore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2019, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Moments after I booked a one-way flight reward itinerary on AP, I was able to get on the OZ app and select seats for the OZ segments.

Now I can't. I keep on getting this funky message (even though I am logged in to the app). Anyone know why?

Old Nov 25, 2019, 1:07 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Personally - I'd just chalk it up to a bug. And just try the regular website on your computer instead.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by seks
Moments after I booked a one-way flight reward itinerary on AP, I was able to get on the OZ app and select seats for the OZ segments.

Now I can't. I keep on getting this funky message (even though I am logged in to the app). Anyone know why?

I am getting the same and have been for more than a month. The app and the website both give that same popup when selecting the seat assignment option. I phoned OZ reservations about it and they were clueless. Presently, it seem s the only way you can do an advance seat assignment is by phone.

I did notice that with online checkin 24 hours before flight time, you are able to select seats.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tookay
I am getting the same and have been for more than a month. The app and the website both give that same popup when selecting the seat assignment option. I phoned OZ reservations about it and they were clueless. Presently, it seem s the only way you can do an advance seat assignment is by phone.

I did notice that with online checkin 24 hours before flight time, you are able to select seats.
There is actually a thread about this that I read last weed and found my solution. Try this link:

https://flyasiana.com/I/KR/EN/CheckIn.do

Works for me everytime.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.