Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

can't search/redeem *A first award availability?

can't search/redeem *A first award availability?

Old Nov 18, 2019, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ *G, CX Silver, BA Blue
Question can't search/redeem *A first award availability?

has OZ blocked all online search and booking for *A first class awards? it seems that one can no longer select "First Class" on the award search page.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 11:45 pm

No, but it seems that they're beginning to play the same games as Avianca/LifeMiles. Their availability does not match that of UA or AC. They definitely seem to be blocking certain awards involving F on *A partners. It seems to me that it's happening when a ticket involves a connection within Europe in Business. If I check long-haul direct flights on LH in F, those seem to show up. Maybe they're blocking mixed-cabin redemptions online.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.