Wiki Posts
Search

Airport blocked seats

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2019, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Airport blocked seats

Hello
i have booked an Asiana flight on the A321 business class, and was found out that no seats left for selection.

I called Asiana and they told me no seats available at the moment, and there are 3 airport blocked seats that they cannot assign it to me. They suggest i should go to the airport and get the seat...

Is there anyone who have encountered a similar situation? Will they open those blocked seats during online check in or i have to go to the airport to get my seat assignment?

Thanks
Old Aug 27, 2019, 3:55 am
THD

Programs: OZ Lifetime-DMPL*G, AF*G, SPG Plat, Hertz PC
This is very typical. OZ holds a number of seats back that are only released at check in.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 2:29 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold
I've seen 1A's on my flights mysteriously unblocked several months ahead, with other first-row seats still blocked. So I'd say just keep checking and they just might appear.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.