Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Problem with Asiana Miles & Go program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2019, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

I am fairly new to Asiana's Miles & Go program and am already experiencing some unwelcome problems: I recently flew on a two sector Business (J) class ticket on a *A carrier and got no mileage for the first sector but got the mileage for the second sector. When I filed a missing mileage claim to Asiana I received a bogus template response denying the miles claiming it could have been an award ticket, non-mileage earning class and so on. How does one escalate this to someone more sensible?
Old Jul 10, 2019, 11:39 pm

In situations like this, just call them. If they don't seem helpful, call again.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 7:34 am

Programs: OZ Platinum LifeTime; DL PM; QF Gold; VA Gold; HH Diamond; IHG Diamond
What is the "Asiana Miles & Go" program? Never heard of it.

Are you simply talking about the Asiana frequent flyer program? In that case, it's called "Asiana Club"...
Gasolin likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sol95
What is the "Asiana Miles & Go" program? Never heard of it.

Are you simply talking about the Asiana frequent flyer program? In that case, it's called "Asiana Club"...
Mea culpa - Miles & Go is the TP program and you are quite right, it is 'Asiana Club' indeed.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 2:47 pm

I had a similar situation recently with one of the legs of a Star Alliance flight not crediting. If you are in the US, try e-mailing [email protected] with your Asiana Club number, details of your flight, and a copy of your boarding pass. YMMV, but for me, they turned around with crediting the miles within 1 business day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.