Wiki Posts
Search

Advice on A380 F fare

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Advice on A380 F fare

Good morning!
Since the F is disappearing soon, and already impossible to book with miles, the only option to try it before it vanishes is cash fare. I can't find anything better than 3500 USD one-way. Can anyone advice a fare that's cheaper to try the product?
Old Jul 8, 2019, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Sauraigne
Good morning!
Since the F is disappearing soon, and already impossible to book with miles, the only option to try it before it vanishes is cash fare. I can't find anything better than 3500 USD one-way. Can anyone advice a fare that's cheaper to try the product?
Buy miles through partner airlines like United which currently has a promo of up to 75% bonus.
OZ F will be 120,000 one-way United Mileage Plus miles and it will cost you $2,633.75 USD (based on 122,500 miles purchase) with the current promo valid through July 11 meaning you only have a few more days. If you decide to buy them, make sure to check award availability first.

I wouldn't advise you to do it since OZ F isn't remarkable at all.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fly747first
Buy miles through partner airlines like United which currently has a promo of up to 75% bonus.
OZ F will be 120,000 one-way United Mileage Plus miles and it will cost you $2,633.75 USD (based on 122,500 miles purchase) with the current promo valid through July 11 meaning you only have a few more days. If you decide to buy them, make sure to check award availability first.

I wouldn't advise you to do it since OZ F isn't remarkable at all.
Thank you! I managed to find a single F seat 2 weeks ago and took it with A3 miles. Ground experience was quite underwhelming, but in air it’s been a solid 4/5. I’m happy to put it in my busket before it vanished forever.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.