Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Asiana Class Action redemption ending June PSA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2019, 11:51 am
Original Poster

If you were part of the Asiana Class Action your redemption period to receive a refund check is ending. You do not have to fly Asiana again but you just need a flown ticket number. Unfortunately the Moderator of this flyertalk board incorrectly thinks that if you share a ticket number it violates some mythical law, rule or TOS. Hopefully the moderator will enlighten themselves. The truth is Asiana, The Court and the court appointed clearing house specifically allow using another persons flown ticket number to get your refund check. Here is a link.

http://www.kpacoupons.com/faq.html

Last edited by Centurion; Feb 16, 2019 at 4:05 pm Reason: Added Link to Class Action Frequent Questions
Old Jul 24, 2019, 5:51 pm

Programs: AMEX Centurion/Platinum, SPG Platinum, ICH Platinum, UA 1K, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold
Too late to ask anyone is they have an old Asiana ticket? I have a <$50.00 code not redeemed yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.