Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

online retroclaim *A flights to Asiana Club

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

online retroclaim *A flights to Asiana Club

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ *G, CX Silver, BA Blue
Thumbs down online retroclaim *A flights to Asiana Club

seems Asiana has finally introduced the function to retroclaim Star Alliance flight miles online.

However it also seems to not be working properly. Tried to claim SK flights by submitting e-tix/boarding pass on the website, just keeps getting error message saying: "Unable to earn mileage. Check the details under 'Request History' menu.", while there are no details provided under the mentioned menu... My fare class O is definitely eligible to earn miles as I have some other flights on the same ticket under the same class which have been successfully credited into my account automatically.

Anyone had similar problems?
Old Nov 18, 2018, 11:33 am
pok

Same problem here. Tried to claim OS flight
Old Nov 24, 2018, 8:12 am

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
I claimed two UA flights in two separate claims (both part of a ticket for more journeys where the other sectors had credited ok, some with UA and some with other *A carriers) and the two missing UA sectors they posted instantly - the minute I had finished the claim, my mileage in Asiana club increased. I think maybe when you claim it checks a database of flights, and if it does find a match it's an instant post; but if not, it comes up with an error.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 1:49 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
If the automatic claim doesn't work, try sending an email. That's what did the trick for me to get mileage from a LOT sector this year, although it took over a month to resolve.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 4:14 pm
pok

Where can I find the email address or contact form?
Old Nov 26, 2018, 4:40 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by pok
[email protected]
Old Nov 26, 2018, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ *G, CX Silver, BA Blue
Originally Posted by zeer0
If the automatic claim doesn't work, try sending an email. That's what did the trick for me to get mileage from a LOT sector this year, although it took over a month to resolve.
UK office seems to be quicker, took me 3 days to get the miles credited into my account. that's taking into account the Korean staffs misunderstanding my emails due to their poor English as well.

Originally Posted by pok
FYI the UK office is [email protected]
Old Nov 29, 2018, 1:27 am
pok

Thanks a lot! I will try if it works
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:35 am

Programs: OZ*G, Nexus, APEC
Same problem here with my Shenzhen Airlines claim. When I called the US phone number I was told the Asiana Club office was closed. I asked if they could transfer me to the South Korea office seeing how I'm in China and the time zones are similar. I was warned that they might not be able to speak English before I was transferred. The agent who answered the call couldn't speak English, but she did transfer me to another agent who could.

I was asked to send my boarding pass and e-ticket to [email protected]. Luckily I printed my ticket confirmation as a PDF when I purchased the ticket because Shenzhen Airlines doesn't send anything by email, just an SMS message.

I got a reply to my email within 5 minutes saying that they will check my attachments and reply to me soon.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 11:52 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, PC Plat Amb, BA EC Gold, Asiana Diamond, TK Elite
Originally Posted by jiajun
Same problem here with my Shenzhen Airlines claim. When I called the US phone number I was told the Asiana Club office was closed. I asked if they could transfer me to the South Korea office seeing how I'm in China and the time zones are similar. I was warned that they might not be able to speak English before I was transferred. The agent who answered the call couldn't speak English, but she did transfer me to another agent who could.

I was asked to send my boarding pass and e-ticket to [email protected]. Luckily I printed my ticket confirmation as a PDF when I purchased the ticket because Shenzhen Airlines doesn't send anything by email, just an SMS message.

I got a reply to my email within 5 minutes saying that they will check my attachments and reply to me soon.
Used the above email as the online form gave an error that my claim couldn't be processed. Didn't got an answer, but 12 hours later my miles were credited to my account. ^
Old Apr 24, 2019, 3:55 am

Programs: SQ *G, UA *G, BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist
I just tried to claim missing miles using their new online portal for star alliance partners. And I'm surprised that the miles got credited to my account almost immediately.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 6:38 pm

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, OZ Gold
So where can you find the request history menu

I’ve checked everywhere.
happy to submit by email if necessary but can’t find where the request history shows up.
thanks
Old Sep 17, 2019, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by kellejil
I’ve checked everywhere.
happy to submit by email if necessary but can’t find where the request history shows up.
thanks
[email protected]

Expect it to take about a month to get a response.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 6:29 am

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, OZ Gold
Thanks. I heard back in less than 24 hours and they told me they would post it for me but in future to wait for 14 days to claim mileage as their site often gets error messages if trying to claim prior to that time.
Old Sep 29, 2019, 9:56 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond Plus, Marriott Gold
I had missing miles from a PHX-SEA-ICN itinerary, first leg AS. I tried online and kept receiving "another mileage number is already attached to this itinerary" or very similar. I waited about a week and then called OZ to see if the AS number was the issue, but they saw no problems. They said I'd have the miles within 48 hours, but they were there within 5 minutes of the phone call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.