Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

How To Retroactively Credit Asiana Miles Without Boarding Pass or PDF of E-Ticket

How To Retroactively Credit Asiana Miles Without Boarding Pass or PDF of E-Ticket

Old Aug 17, 18, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, SkyPesos, AAdvantage, MR

A few months ago I took 2 flights (LED-TLL and TLL-SPU) on Nordica (Operated by LOT Polish) and did not receive miles for either, even though my OZ # was on the ticket and I was able to access the lounge in TLL with no issues. I double checked and the fare class should have earned 25%.

Unfortunately, I don't have the boarding pass from the longer of the 2 flights, and don't have a PDF of the E-ticket either, just an email from LOT stating out the whole E-ticket.

Anyone been able to get credit without boarding passes or PDF's of the e-tickets, or with just one boarding pass but not from every flight?

Usually I'm giving out advice here, but now I need your help .
Old Aug 17, 18, 7:50 am

Just save the LOT email as pdf-file and use that as evidence.
Old Aug 18, 18, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, SkyPesos, AAdvantage, MR
Originally Posted by MSFG View Post
Just save the LOT email as pdf-file and use that as evidence.
I can't figure out how to make it a PDF lol. But will take a look and see if there's a way.
Old Aug 19, 18, 4:18 am

Programs: OZ Platinum LifeTime; DL PM; VA Gold; HH Diamond; Accor Gold
Originally Posted by zeer0 View Post
I can't figure out how to make it a PDF lol. But will take a look and see if there's a way.
you can "print to PDF" from most browsers...
it's one of the options when you print the page

Search this Thread
Search Engine: