Intra Asia first class routes

Old May 6, 2018, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Intra Asia first class routes

Hi!

I've been looking to fly Asians first intra Asia. But are there any routes where the service is offered? I did see the a380 serviced services from Bangkok to Seoul, however no first class was sold. How would I get the first class seat on a business class booking in this case?

Thanks!
Old May 6, 2018, 6:40 pm

For BKK-ICN, have a look at this:
Current Events < Event < News & Event < Home

Looks like you're able to upgrade to an F seat, but with C service. For the opposite direction, ICN-BKK, I don't see it being offered, but they do offer something called Royal Business Seat on the Asian routes using a B747, which is basically the same thing. So perhaps they will offer it in the ICN-BKK direction also, but haven't publicized it yet. Or perhaps they'll only use it if C is overbooked.
Matt Newbie likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.