Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Asiana restricts lounge access for Priority Pass members finally

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asiana restricts lounge access for Priority Pass members finally

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The whole point of PP is supposedly that one can use lounges regardless of the carrier one is flying (or the cabin class, FF status, etc.).
​​​​​​Priority pass used to have lounges that require intl boarding pass in a mixed terminal

The one below no longer does PP and I can't find another similar lounge (in terminal with mixed domestic/intl passengers). There are some lounges that require intl/usa-bound (preclearance)/Schengen/non-schengen, but that's due to the nature of the terminal and there is no mixture of passengers

https://liveandletsfly.boardingarea....le-lax-review/

(Comment says intl flights, but I remember the wording being intl boarding pass... Trying to find a wayback internet source)
​Do you need an International flight BP in order to visit PF Chang? Priority Pass website said International flights only, but TBIT-T4-5-6-7 are now all connected with airside corridors though it takes 5 to 8 min walk on each corridor – so your return from T4 to T7 probably would take around 30 min one way.​​​​​​

Last edited by paperwastage; Jul 15, 2019 at 9:21 pm
Old Jul 22, 2019, 11:05 am

Programs: OZ Diamond Plus, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
I made a mistake. You are correct - according to their PP holder with Asiana pass can be let in, but as the other person said, it was presumably peak time (early morning before US departures, early afternoon before evening SE Asia bank of departures). https://flyasiana.com/C/US/EN/travel...04090000731958
Flew out of ICN on July 9 in OZ economy; visited lounge with PP no problems. But I was notably there away from peak time so I'm going with peak time as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.