Wiki Posts
Search

OZ101 NRT-ICN in business soon...

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2017, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: STAR ALLIANCE SILVER (FTL); FB SILVER, ACCOR PLATINUM
OZ101 NRT-ICN in business soon...

...so do you have maybe menu for that flight ?

And which business lounge is the best in Narita and Seoul Incheon to stay for C class (Asiana and Singapore flights)

Thank you.
Old May 25, 2017, 2:41 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Have you tried the FT all airline menu collection?

*A lounges at NRT are ANA (x2) or UA. I find ANA lounge to be best, pick the one nearest your gate (either by 50s gates or 40s gates).

*A lounges at ICN are OZ (x2) or SQ. I prefer the SQ lounge (which is in the satellite terminal which SQ uses).
Old May 30, 2017, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: STAR ALLIANCE SILVER (FTL); FB SILVER, ACCOR PLATINUM
Is it better to order special meal in business (seafood) or go for inflight menu ?
Is there always choice of fish or seafood in inflight menu ?

thx
Old Sep 22, 2017, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Does anyone know how much OZ charges for sitting in the F cabin when the daily A380 NRT-ICN is sold as two-class?
Old Sep 22, 2017, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by fly747first
Does anyone know how much OZ charges for sitting in the F cabin when the daily A380 NRT-ICN is sold as two-class?
747, which is also sold as 2 class, upgrade to F seat charges $50 for short haul and $100 for medium haul flights, one-way. That class is called 'Royal business', I think.
Old Sep 24, 2017, 5:10 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
They run an A380 NRT-ICN now? I thought that was just for training flights in the beginning. Also, I thought the A380 now are on BKK and HKG within Asia. I have seen the offers for buy-up online....
Old Oct 3, 2017, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
They run an A380 NRT-ICN now? I thought that was just for training flights in the beginning. Also, I thought the A380 now are on BKK and HKG within Asia. I have seen the offers for buy-up online....
3/3/18 Right now shows A380 for NRT-ICN as well as ICN-SYD
Old Oct 4, 2017, 10:50 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
If you've got a Business Class ticket on the 380 (or 747 and 3 class 777) you might be able to get a seat in the First Class section. Generally OZ will give those seats to their elites (Platinum, Diamond Plus, Diamond, Gold) in top down order and then into the Star Golds if there are any seats left. They might put a full fare (J) in with the Platinum and Diamond Plus regardless of FF program status but I don't have any reliable information on that.

Service will still be Business no matter where you sit in F or J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.