Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Asiana A380 JFK-ICN First Suites Class Review Video

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2016, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Hey Guys,

Used some old Asiana Miles to recently travel one-way in Suites Class on the A380 from JFK to ICN, and then Business Smartium on the way back. Made a video of my trip going there that I thought I might share, in case anyone's interested!

I used just north of 142,000 miles total for the roundtrip, and paid around ~$250 or so in taxes.

Old Jan 13, 2016, 3:23 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Thanks for sharing johnapple and welcome to the friendly OZ forum.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 6:04 pm

Programs: Some
Nice video!
Old Jan 14, 2016, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Thanks! It was a great flight.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 10:39 am

Great video! Thanks for sharing johnapple Flying the same route/class on Saturday!
Old Jan 19, 2016, 9:50 pm

hi, sorry to hijack your thread but I have about 90,000 miles not quite enough to fly F suite. Flying to Asia extremely flexible, but I only have united miles. So would you recommend UA GF or Asiana Business?
Old Jan 27, 2016, 1:02 pm

I'd fly Asiana business, as long as it's the Smartium seat over UA GF any day. I flew Asiana JFK-ICN in business class on January 16th and the whole experience, start to finish beat any UA GF flight I've flown on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.