ICN-HIJ questions

Old Nov 22, 14, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skypass, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Asiana, Krisflyer, Etihad Guest, Velocity Rewards
ICN-HIJ questions

Booked in Business from Seoul to Hiroshima for next year - few questions hoping you guys can please answer:

1. On Seatguru the operating aircraft is an A321-100 all travel class seats. With a J class booked ticket, where would I bet seated.

The flight number is OZ162

2. Assuming it is indeed an all economy aircraft would there be an enchanced meal service for business class tickets?

Cheers!
Old Nov 23, 14, 8:38 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
I'm pretty sure if OZ is selling you a business class ticket the plane will have business class...it's not like Lufthansa or Air France where the intra-Euro planes are all economy set up with the middle seat blocked out in "business" class with a tray of food.

The site is kinda clunky in that when you click on A321 for aircraft listed it brings up the entire A321 fleet and doesn't specify which actual frame you're on. If you've booked your have your PNR so have you selected a seat yet?
Old Nov 24, 14, 3:14 pm

Programs: AE, MP, DL, AA, Accor Platinum (But aren't we all?)
The OZ website indicates the flight as being operated by an A321-200 with 171 seats. 12 Seats in J with a 39-40 Inch Pitch and 159 in Y with a 31-32 Inch Pitch. J is 2-2 and features power outlets and a 10.6 Inch AVOD screen. Enjoy your flight!
Old Nov 30, 14, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skypass, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Asiana, Krisflyer, Etihad Guest, Velocity Rewards
Thanks guys. Appreciate itv

Seat selection doesn't seem to be available just yet!
Old Nov 30, 14, 4:08 pm

Programs: AE, MP, DL, AA, Accor Platinum (But aren't we all?)
There is a whole separate thread on seat selection which I would check out. Otherwise you have to wait till like 72 hours beforehand.

Originally Posted by Vidic15 View Post
Thanks guys. Appreciate itv

Seat selection doesn't seem to be available just yet!
Old Dec 1, 14, 3:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SOLTATIO View Post
There is a whole separate thread on seat selection which I would check out. Otherwise you have to wait till like 72 hours beforehand.
I've just done it.