Preselect meal in F?

Old Jul 21, 2018, 12:23 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA, AF
Originally Posted by LAX/HKG
Any updates on F meals or menu? Are preselect meals still available? Will be flying LAX-ICN in F in a couple months.
I think right now this will be very hard to say as OZ is having massive issues due to a mishap (and a massive dose of mismanagement) switching their caterer. I would mentally prepare for the possibility of sub-par food and few choices. See related thread
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:32 am

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
Thanks for the heads up.

What a disaster! I better load up at LAX *A lounge before my flight....
Old Jul 21, 2018, 6:48 pm
formerly 1984SW

Programs: UA
I thought the only problem was for flights departing from ICN (and those short-haul flights which are catered round-trip from ICN)?
Old Jul 21, 2018, 8:32 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA, AF
Originally Posted by 1984SW
I thought the only problem was for flights departing from ICN (and those short-haul flights which are catered round-trip from ICN)?
So I thought too, but the thread mentions reports of food issues on flights to ICN as well. Granted, the reports are from smaller outstations and shouldn't apply to LAX, but I think for the moment all bets are off.
Old Jul 24, 2018, 3:36 am

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
Originally Posted by 1984SW
Then I guess I am getting screwed on the return (ICN-LAX), or my outbound ICN-HKG flights...

Really hope these issues will be resolved by late September.
Old Jul 26, 2018, 1:49 pm
FB_

Programs: AP
I'm travelling next week LAX-ICN and returning on the 20th of August as part of the following trip (YYZ-LAX-ICN-SIN-CGK). I was wondering how these issues would affect F meals. I cannot even login to my reservation anymore since the website update.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30175752-post80.html

As per the above post, Asiana catering will be restored ex-ICN. Will F class meal pre-selection be back to normal as well?

Can we assume that the following post is still valid in pre-ordering F meals?

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17150794-post7.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.