Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Interlining bags OZ->CZ separate tix

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2013, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, AA Plat Pro, DL Gold, UA*S, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist

Anyone know if it can be done? I'm looking to go ORD-PVG on an award ticket, have found space ORD-ICN, but the only *A flights to PVG connect elsewhere, making the leg unnecessarily long. I found a separate ICN-PVG flight on CZ that's reasonably priced for cash, but I don't want to have to recheck the bags, especially on an international arrival. Anyone know what OZ's policy on interlining is?
Old Aug 19, 2013, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by Rus925
Anyone know if it can be done? I'm looking to go ORD-PVG on an award ticket, have found space ORD-ICN, but the only *A flights to PVG connect elsewhere, making the leg unnecessarily long. I found a separate ICN-PVG flight on CZ that's reasonably priced for cash, but I don't want to have to recheck the bags, especially on an international arrival. Anyone know what OZ's policy on interlining is?

I think OZ should be able to do it. Last time I flew SFO-ICN-CAN, SFO-ICN is on OZ and ICN - CAN on CZ, the ground staff at SFO asked me if I would like to check my bags all the way to CAN and I said yes of course.

You can call and ask OZ to make sure.
Old Aug 19, 2013, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, AA Plat Pro, DL Gold, UA*S, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by gavin1989
I think OZ should be able to do it. Last time I flew SFO-ICN-CAN, SFO-ICN is on OZ and ICN - CAN on CZ, the ground staff at SFO asked me if I would like to check my bags all the way to CAN and I said yes of course.

You can call and ask OZ to make sure.
Awesome, thanks! On separate tickets? And was this flight recently?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.