Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GMP-ICN baggage transfer?

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2011, 5:17 am
Original Poster

GMP-ICN baggage transfer?

I have searched (and searched!) but not found this one...

Have had a "schedule" change on a trip in July.. was flying PEK-ICN-SFO.. all on one (TA booked) ticket... CA from PEK-ICN one evening,then OZ to SFO the following afternoon.. (<24 hours) In C if it makes any difference....

The CA flight now apparently goes to GMP instead. Due to other timing factors (like the PEK departure) that is still actually my best option...

SO... What happens to the bags? DO CA/OZ transport them from GMP to ICN or do I have to collect them and wrangle them across...

Given that the CA flight gets in fairly late I really would like to avoid having to deal with the bags!!

My TA is investigating.. but I thought I'd get an equally good (and quicker) answer here!!

Thankyou!!!
Old May 30, 2011, 5:59 am

Programs: *G
Just like NRT baggages don't go to HND automatically, you have to bring yourself from GMP to ICN. It's not bad, just take the AREX train.
Old May 30, 2011, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

Rats!

Disapointing but not unexpected of course.

Thanks!
Old Jun 3, 2011, 7:37 pm

Its an easy and quick train ride. Much much much easier than NRT/HND or PVG/SHA transfers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.