Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Hard Rock Penang

Hard Rock Penang

Old Oct 13, 2008, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QC, QF, Avis Preferred, BW Crown Club, Priority Club
Hard Rock Penang

Does anyone have any information on when the old Casaurina in Penang will reopen as the Hard Rock Hotel?

Their website shows it will open in 2009, and A media Release shows it is Scheduled to throw open its doors in early 2009 but I've been unable to find any specific dates or information on when it will open or when bookings will be available.
Old Apr 6, 2009, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QC, QF, Avis Preferred, BW Crown Club, Priority Club
Further to my earlier post, I've now returned from Penang and here's some photos of the Hard Rock Penang to show its status. For them to say 2009 I think is very modest. IMHO it'll be 2010 before this site opens.

For those of you who know the old Casaurina, it looks like they're adding another wing to the west of the property. These photos were taken from my balcony at the Bayview Beach Hotel.

Last edited by dannyr; Apr 7, 2009 at 12:58 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.