Wiki Posts
Search

KUL city airport?

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2005, 2:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by mario33
I prefer the "budget" cars over the "luxury" ones since they have a fleet of brand new Daewoo cars for the "budget" service. The other cars are all very old..

I had 2 very unpleasant and frightful experience with the "Airport Limousine"; the drivers were nodding-off as they were driving .
Entitled to yur preferences but how cum I always get some clapped out old wreck ?

but support your concerns of tired drivers. Last month en route Melaka from KLIA I came close to becoming a motorway casualty when I realised the driver was dropping off to sleep. I had to insist the driver pull over and go throw water on his face. (he did the water throwing - not I!). Time of day must be a crunch factor here.
Old May 10, 2005, 2:36 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
Entitled to yur preferences but how cum I always get some clapped out old wreck ?
I always request for a new car when I make my bookings to KLIA. Most of the time they send a new Daewoo car to pick me up. At KLIA, I do the same and refused to get into one of those old junk. I will wait till one is available.

I do get back pain sitting in those old "budget" cars. It felt like sitting on a narrow piece of metal support. And the old "luxury" Mercedes are no better and rattles like a "massage chair".

If you opt for a "luxury" car, the Proton Perdana is generally in a better condition compared to the old Mercedes E-class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.