Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marco Polo Omni Saigon Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2004, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Marco Polo Omni Saigon Hotel

My partner and I are going to Saigon in January. We will stay at Marco Polo Omni Saigon Hotel. Not sure what to exepct. Heard it's a great hotel. Has anyone stayed there?
Old Nov 15, 2004, 12:12 am

Programs: United. Continental, BA, Starwood
Stayed there a few years ago.
From what I can remember, the hotel was next to a nightclub, and I heard loud music in room.
My room was small, but then again, I was with a group of travel agents staying for free, so couldn't expect much else.
The buffet meals were excellent - and I enquired if the chef was English.
How did I know? Who else would serve yorkshire pudding and English trifle !

I do remember that one of the business excutives I booked travel for always insisted on staying there, at the time it was probably the best.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by susieQ
Stayed there a few years ago.
From what I can remember, the hotel was next to a nightclub, and I heard loud music in room.
My room was small, but then again, I was with a group of travel agents staying for free, so couldn't expect much else.
The buffet meals were excellent - and I enquired if the chef was English.
How did I know? Who else would serve yorkshire pudding and English trifle !

I do remember that one of the business excutives I booked travel for always insisted on staying there, at the time it was probably the best.
Thanks. I guess it should be good enough. Wish there was a Peninsula or SF in Saigon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.