Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Travel to Philippines (diving/vacation)...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2004, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I'm planning on extending a business trip in Seoul, to head down to Manila/Puerto Galera for a few days (Aug 9-15).

I am having trouble finding reviews of resorts and dive centers online and want to make sure that I end up in a realiable and comfortable place.

I've decided on Puerto Galera as it's easy to get to from Manila.

My choices are:
Action divers
Dive VIP
Mabuhay Dive Resort
Atlantis

I am looking for a nice room (I don't need to be in the cheapest hotel out there), good diving, may take an advanced OW certification course.

Any help, advise, reviews, or suggestions of where to go, what to do, etc... would be greatly appreciated.
Alexandra
Old Jul 29, 2004, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by dasalomon
Hi,

I'm planning on extending a business trip in Seoul, to head down to Manila/Puerto Galera for a few days (Aug 9-15).

Alexandra
Isn't this during typhoon season?
Old Aug 4, 2004, 3:34 pm

Action Divers

Alexandra,

While living in HKG, I used to go to PG and dive. I actually got my advanced open water through Action Divers and would recommend them.

The rooms weren't swanky but there is not alot to Puerto Galera..It's a small town..I think the Portofino resort is the nicest one..

Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.