Wiki Posts
Search

Bali fast track immigration

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2022, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Plat
Bali fast track immigration

Could anyone recommend a "meet and greet" fast track immigration provider in Bali?

Some that were previously recommended here don't seem to have made it through the pandemic...
Old Jun 4, 2022, 10:43 am

Programs: Aegean Miles&Bonus
None
get in to the line
there is no fast track in Bali airport
Enjoy Bali
Old Jun 5, 2022, 12:36 am

Programs: QF SG(LTS) - AA LTG(1MM)
Is there still a "seniors" line option at DPS?
Makes for easier (for me at least) wandering
Fred
Old Jun 5, 2022, 3:27 am

Originally Posted by wandering_fred
Is there still a "seniors" line option at DPS?
Makes for easier (for me at least) wandering
Fred
there is always someone on the left lines that will help people that need assistance to go in the immigration desk for crew and diplomats
Old Jun 9, 2022, 9:05 am

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
Originally Posted by jkgrpas
None
get in to the line
there is no fast track in Bali airport
Enjoy Bali
There were pre-pandemic services that did meet and greet, VOA, and immigration "behind the lines". Tripadvisor has several recent reviews on Bali Fast Track.com - I've contacted them and their reply was quick and professional. Will see if it works in a couple of weeks! Standing in two long lines after travelling for 24 hours is not my idea of fun, so it's well worth the $30 pp to skip those for me.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 12:44 pm

I hope it works for you, I have been in and out of Bali several times a year for 10+ years and everyone who use them said they are worthless
Post info if you can afterwards
enjoy Bali
Old Jun 17, 2022, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
If you get to Bali and the line is extremely long, there are airport employees who will help you through the VIP line for a $25 donation.
355F1 likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 10:04 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
For those travelling via/from SIN, the SQ budget carrier Scoot (TR) paid seat selection can be a good deal at SGD13 per pax for a seat near the front (Rows 5/6 and back a bit on the A320s, don't know about the 789s). Best SGD26 (wife and I) spent on this trip to select a couple of Row 6 seats for arrival at DPS. Allowed us to stay out front of the thundering head from a flight packed to the rafters. On the other hand, the baggage retrieval was slow, so we had to wait anyway..
Old Jul 2, 2022, 9:00 am

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
Originally Posted by jkgrpas
I hope it works for you, I have been in and out of Bali several times a year for 10+ years and everyone who use them said they are worthless
Post info if you can afterwards
enjoy Bali
Bali-fast-track dot com is indeed back. $35 (plus the VOA fee) got us to the front of both VOA and passport control. Less than 10 minutes from exiting plane to entering taxi. We did have all our paperwork in hand, so that helped.
DCAproducer and jkgrpas like this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 4:37 am

Happy it worked
thank you for the feedback
Old Jul 4, 2022, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I’m able to get through quickly, no matter what, as I’m a permanent resident and disabled.

In the past, people used to just put a 50k IDR note in their passport. I don’t encourage bribes, of course. In 20 years of flying in/out of Indonesia, I’ve never done it.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 10:01 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I just read an article on LoyaltyLobby blog about this, which began "Today I was able to witness the worst situation regarding lineups I ever experienced anywhere in the world during my now two decades of very frequent air travel: People waiting for 5+ hours in the immigration line at Denpasar Bali Airport." He had booked an arrival concierge service and it still took him over an hour to get through. I have a trip to Bali coming up in September and am probably going to book this service which costs around $35.
Old Jul 30, 2022, 1:26 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by Richard1148
I just read an article on LoyaltyLobby blog about this, which began "Today I was able to witness the worst situation regarding lineups I ever experienced anywhere in the world during my now two decades of very frequent air travel: People waiting for 5+ hours in the immigration line at Denpasar Bali Airport." He had booked an arrival concierge service and it still took him over an hour to get through. I have a trip to Bali coming up in September and am probably going to book this service which costs around $35.
Before you book it, you could check out the Airport's website for scheduled international arrival times. If your flight lands within a time period where few international flights arrive, you might not need to service. Of course if a number of long haul large planes are scheduled to arrive in short order before you, the concierge service would be a solid option :-)
nancypants likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2022, 10:57 am

Programs: IB Plat - Hilton Gold - Marriott Gold - IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by QT31415
Bali-fast-track dot com is indeed back. $35 (plus the VOA fee) got us to the front of both VOA and passport control. Less than 10 minutes from exiting plane to entering taxi. We did have all our paperwork in hand, so that helped.
The web page looks sketchy to me, you have used it, correct? If yes, I´ll gladly hire them.
Old Jul 30, 2022, 10:15 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
Before you book it, you could check out the Airport's website for scheduled international arrival times.
I already did that and there a a lot of flights coming in. So many that I was amazed how the airport can handle them all (or probably not as it appears). I don't mind paying a little for the service, as my flights are paid with miles and hotel is with points.
SullyofDoha likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.