Wiki Posts
Search

Cambodia Visa

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2021, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Cambodia Visa

I had a valid visa for my trip to Cambodia in early March of last year. Obviously I didn’t end up going, and the kingdom of Cambodia who issued my visa said they would renew it for the days I intend to come. However they said this back in April 2020, and they have not responded to emails since then. Does anybody know of a way to get in touch with them in regards to the status of my visa? The email address they wrote me from, and that I’ve been trying to correspond with, is [email protected]. If someone has advice on an embassy I could call (in the US) or another email to get someone to respond to my request I would greatly appreciate it. I paid the fee so they have my money.
Old May 25, 2021, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by NWplatinum
I had a valid visa for my trip to Cambodia in early March of last year. Obviously I didn’t end up going, and the kingdom of Cambodia who issued my visa said they would renew it for the days I intend to come. However they said this back in April 2020, and they have not responded to emails since then. Does anybody know of a way to get in touch with them in regards to the status of my visa? The email address they wrote me from, and that I’ve been trying to correspond with, is [email protected]. If someone has advice on an embassy I could call (in the US) or another email to get someone to respond to my request I would greatly appreciate it. I paid the fee so they have my money.
https://www.google.com/search?q=camb...sy+USA+contact

Third result for me: https://www.embassyofcambodiadc.org/contact-us.html

Direct contact details for consuls throughout the US and Canada.

The best you can likely hope for is getting your money back by spending far more time than the money was worth doing so.
Old May 29, 2021, 12:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I had also a cancelled trip last year and so I lost my e-visa too. I received an email from the visa office, to my big surprise, saying that they would refund visas due to the closed borders. I followed the process indicated and of course never heard anything back. Visas are cheap in Cambodia, so just give up and buy a new visa when you will finally go. Spending hours to fight against Cambodia bureaucracy is pointless for 30€ IMHO.
Old May 30, 2021, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by NWplatinum
Cambodia's been going through a late wave of infections. A particularly draconian system of personal isolation has caused misery, and has only recently been relaxed. The resumption of tourism isn't even on the horizon, and i imagine attention has been diverted from dealing with the fractured travel plans of visitors.

Maybe best to save yourself and others the stress: buy yourself a new visa when these become available. It won't break the bank.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.