Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best route to Maldives in November

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2020, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Best route to Maldives in November

Any ideas on the best way to get to the Maldives in the current environment in November?

US passport holder, We've got Coronavirus antibodies. Flying from LAX, but can position. AA EXP, but will fly any.

Thoughts
​​​​ Option A: Cathay Pacific put the flights back on schedule, however, we might not be able to go landside if something happens.

B. Same as above thru Quatar

C. Route through Istanbul as we can go landside if flight issues occur
Old Aug 23, 2020, 12:49 pm

There seem to be a couple of options already but it really depends on your travel preferences and budget ... I will also be travelling (from Munich) at the end of November, on Etihad - the ticket was booked at the end of 2019 and still shows confirmed but I am really wondering whether I will get away with no flight changes ... Other than what you mentioned, there are also options on e.g. EK or BA (though both not daily).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.