Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Sri Lanka’s first-ever underwater museum declared open in Galle

Sri Lanka’s first-ever underwater museum declared open in Galle

Old Jun 18, 2020, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Arrow Sri Lanka’s first-ever underwater museum declared open in Galle

Sri Lanka Navy has constructed an underwater museum in the seas off the shores of Galle, a popular tourist destination that attracts a large number of both local and foreign tourists.
Commander of the Navy, Vice Admiral Piyal De Silva declared open Sri Lanka’s first-ever underwater museum off Galle shores on 05th April 2020.
Marking another milestone in the annals of Sri Lanka Navy, Commander of the Navy Vice Admiral Piyal De Silva who is a veteran in underwater diving, declared open this first-ever underwater museum by cutting the ribbon.
Old Jul 10, 2020, 4:18 am

Programs: Vietnam, Asiana, Singapore, EVA, Southwest
Great little city, I want to return, love Galle Fort!
Old Jul 10, 2020, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Happy to Hear you coming back again check my travel which are covering unknown places around Sri lanka i have sent the message
Old Jul 17, 2020, 8:26 am

Is there a website for this museum so that we can find out the entrance prices and opening times?

Yes, I know that not much is open these days but things could improve in a few months.
Old Jul 20, 2020, 11:06 pm
Original Poster

6.50 USD per person when you travel see my travel plans too thanks, Premil

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.